A Brave New World Part 2

:mad: I knew the Germans were going to remove me from power!

To Gulf Alliance
From New England

We wish to extend to you our word that the UNSA is not to be construed in anyway to be in opposition to the Gulf Alliance. Both ourselves and Virginia were influential in Texas gaining its independence, and has been an ally of both our nations for some time. We seek nothing but cooperation between our two alliances to help bring order to the Western Hemisphere, especially in dealing with unrest and dissent far to the South.

To Russia
From New England

New England congratulates Russia on the step it has taken towards greater democratic rights for its people.

To: Chile and Paraguay

Please leave Bolivia now. We are here for the same reasons you are, and we can take care of the situation.

To: People of Bolivia

For too long you have been ruled by an insane ruler who broke treaties and invade Peru at the drop of a hat. That time is now over. We are not here to occupy, but to liberate and reconstruct. We will replace the fool with a new, more competent, more sane, and overall better leader. Today is the beginning of a new Bolivia, one the people can be proud of.

@emu: they wouldnt have removed you if you hadnt ordered to resist them moving in.

General Informational Release

La République Métis is pleased to announce an economic development agreement with the German Empire.

@emu: they wouldnt have removed you if you hadnt ordered to resist them moving in.

Yeah I know, but I had to resist Germany totally sold me out.

@ Darthnader, get out of Bolivia wash your hands of the matter and you can claim you don't have to pay any reparitions on Bolivia's behalf.

edit: also I prefered Kentharu, he let me do what I wanted

To the Dutch
From Ottoman Empire:
We hold the Suez Canal. Let the Egyptians go and cede its control over to their rightful government as promised or we will destroy it beyond repair. You promised ownership to the Egyptian government as a prerequisite for Ottoman entry in war against Russia and France. Is this how you treat your allies?

To Germans
From Ottoman Empire:
Honorable Kaiser, our friendship has been long standing prior to the Great War. We ask you pressure the Dutch into agreeing to said peace. They have illegally occupied the Suez even though they agreed in treaty to cede it over to the Egyptians after the Great War. It was a condition of our entry into the war, an entry which could have cost Germany dearly if the Russian forces we preoccupied were sent to deal with you. The Egyptians may have been routed but we will fight for their freedom and we will fight for their rightful control of the Suez as guaranteed.

To Persia
From Ottoman Empire:
What a deplorable backstab! We had a signed alliance based on mutual understanding of binding Islam over western imperialist influence regardless of Sunni or Shia. What you have done is weakened both our states and allowed Imperialists more control, eventually to conquer you too! We will accept a status quo antebellum if you but sign a white peace now and we will forget this whole deal ever happened.

To Morocco
From ottoman empire:
We beseech you to aid us in our time of need. Will you let these European Imperialists who shafted you at the peace table to garner more power over your Islamic brothers?

@emu: well you didn't have to join the Protectorate, now did you?

Yeah I know, but I had to resist Germany totally sold me out.

@ Darthnader, get out of Bolivia wash your hands of the matter and you can claim you don't have to pay any reparitions on Bolivia's behalf.

edit: also I prefered Kentharu, he let me do what I wanted

Emu, you made me pay reparations...and I don't like fighting with my ally's (New England's) allies. Originally, I was going to just kill the illegal commies...but then you resisted, then ALL 200 BRIGADES I had on the continent poured into Bolivia and shoved a size 12 5E (my foot size) German jackboot up your arse.

It is a good update. Shame about the Red Cross, they would have been really welcome in Copenhagen.

@EQ: I have a question: do you think it would be possible to start a League of Nations-like thing in this year? I know it sounds too outlandish, but I wanted to know it.

@Milarqui: Why? Who would want such an organization? There's no Woodrow Wilson preaching it or popular demand for it.

@emu: well you didn't have to join the Protectorate, now did you?

Stability would have been a nightmare without joining and Kentharu was going to send some ships and men to help me take Peru, until New England turned up.

Emu, you made me pay reparations...and I don't like fighting with my ally's (New England's) allies. Originally, I was going to just kill the illegal commies...but then you resisted, then ALL 200 BRIGADES I had on the continent poured into Bolivia and shoved a size 12 5E (my foot size) German jackboot up your arse.

Huh what did I make you pay? and I had already chased the commies away (I think they fled to Chile)

@emu: no the commies were still there, plenty of them. in fact more, after you LEVELED A CITY in a futile attempt to destroy them, which just made the people angrier and gave them more national support.

To: The Ottoman Empire

We will not engage in actual combat to support you, but we will most definitely impose more sanctions against the Dutch, the instigators of the whole Suez Conflict. We hope the whole issue over there comes to an abrupt and peaceful halt.

To: Morocco

Although you may wish to support your Muslim brothers in the Ottoman Empire...we urge you not to. As a member of the German Imperial Protectorate, you would be drawing us into a war that we refuse to fight. Any action, besides supporting sanctions, taken by Morocco will be met by a swift German response.

Huh what did I make you pay? and I had already chased the commies away (I think they fled to Chile)

The reparations to Peru that you were unable to pay. Read the peace treaty, it was 2 EP every year for 4 years. Besides, we have had enough of bailing your arse out of wars you can't win...and now we are going to see that you never pull a stupid Peruvian-invasion-f***up ever again.

to: Seminole Republic and Florida
We are happy the fighting as ceased and hope peace can be maintained in the Gulf. And welcome the Seminole Republic as a nation.

The reparations to Peru that you were unable to pay. Read the peace treaty, it was 2 EP every year for 4 years. Besides, we have had enough of bailing your arse out of wars you can't win...and now we are going to see that you never pull a stupid Peruvian-invasion-f***up ever again.

But you only bailed me out of one war? Kentharu was around for the other one.

@Milarqui: Why? Who would want such an organization? There's no Woodrow Wilson preaching it or popular demand for it.

This. This is my big problem with this Red Cross garbage. Who gives a crud about humanitarianism now? Nobody, that's who. This SHOULD be viewed, even in-character, as nothing but New English hegemonizing.

This. This is my big problem with this Red Cross garbage. Who gives a crud about humanitarianism now? Nobody, that's who. This SHOULD be viewed, even in-character, as nothing but New English hegemonizing.

Peoples should have been caring about for a few decades now, just no ones got the means until recent New England support.

Top Bottom