A couple of Information text errors with latest (Dec) Leaders Pack in IOS for iPad

Mockingbird

Chieftain
In the “Climate” dialog information, the information text just show the tag “LOC…”. Similarly in the victory section for “Diplomacy “ there are only tags that show “LOC…”

Just thought I’d bring this to you attention in case you were not already aware of this. The game still plays very well, just a minor inconvenience.

Thanks for continuing to support the game.

I started experiencing the same problem about a month ago (IPAD). Looks like it is showing the variable name as opposed to the variable value. For example, "LOC_CLIMATE_TOTAL_NUM." I deleted and reinstalled the game but the problem persists. It appears in Climate and Diplomacy as Mockingbird describes. I also see it in the Governors section. It also appears in the iPhone version of the game.

Anyone else having the same problem?

I just logged in to report this bug. I was hoping that people knew a workaround.

I reported this to Firaxis a couple of weeks ago and they actually wrote back and acknowledged the problem, but the rep said that he couldn't say when the problem would be fixed, if ever.

Same problem here. The loc_ bug started just before Xmas on my iPad. I’m not aware that I downloaded a Civ update. Strange that the game broke this way. Interested to know, when it gets fixed.

I’m still getting the same text errors, very annoying! Doesn’t seem like it would be a hard fix.

Top Bottom