A Tale of Common Things

No, Saxony is free. You may take them.

Claiming Russia.

ooc: All the great powers are occupied.

IC: The Empire of Austria expresses its sadness at the death of the Sovereign Pontiff, and its admiration for his zealous and upright defence of the true religion against all manner of heresies. We would also express to the Holy See in this hour of grief in light of some discontent, His Imperial Royal Apostolic Majesty's firm commitment as a dutiful son of the Church, to supporting the sovereignty and lands of the Papal States against any aggressor who would dare raise arms against Holy Mother Church and the See of Blessed Peter.

I'm going to add a bit of roleplay, just for the I'm-a-ruler-of-a-country mood.
Martyn looked down onto his city. People were rather happy. Markets were selling, the Church was fine ( no heresy nonsense) he heard about someone important in Austria had died. He was going to prepare some troops. ( where is Saxony? I want to know who're my neighbours so I don't have to be worried.)

Diplomacy! Who will lend me some men?

Martyn looked down onto his city. People were rather happy. Markets were selling, the Church was fine ( no heresy nonsense) he heard about someone important in Austria had died. He was going to prepare some troops.

Suddenly it got very dark, and very, very radical. Martyn looked around and watched storm clouds roll in from the east. The wind began to pick up and then, in that moment, Martyn knew what he had to do. Pulling out his electric guitar, Martyn knew it was time. Time to be come king of Sexony. Somewhere, someone was playing a totally banging bass line.

Suddenly it got very dark, and very, very radical. Martyn looked around and watched storm clouds roll in from the east. The wind began to pick up and then, in that moment, Martyn knew what he had to do. Pulling out his electric guitar, Martyn knew it was time. Time to be come king of Sexony. Somewhere, someone was playing a totally banging bass line.

Wow. Really? Maybe this should be moved to developmental thread.

Martyn looked down onto his city. People were rather happy. Markets were selling, the Church was fine ( no heresy nonsense) he heard about someone important in Austria had died. He was going to prepare some troops. ( where is Saxony? I want to know who're my neighbours so I don't have to be worried.)

Diplomacy! Who will lend me some men?

This is Saxony. You border Prussia, Austria, and Bavaria, but obviously Prussia and Austria are more important for your foreign affairs. Also, you should move the OOC (i.e. "where is Saxony? I want to know who're my neighbours so I don't have to be worried.") to the OOC thread.

Wow. Really? Maybe this should be moved to developmental thread.

OOC: Umm that is clearly a story and belongs on the main STORY thread. noob omg lol

President Andrew Jackson celebrates his victory for a third consecutive term. It only seemed fitting after the Negro's President and Judas of the Potomac conspired to rob the people of his first term. There will be a week long celebration and feast in his honor, all are invited from house cleaner to industrial magnate.

More will be enunciated on the affairs in Texas at the appropriate time.

OOC: Umm that is clearly a story and belongs on the main STORY thread. noob omg lol

President Andrew Jackson celebrates his victory for a third consecutive term. It only seemed fitting after the Negro's President and Judas of the Potomac conspired to rob the people of his first term. There will be a week long celebration and feast in his honor, all are invited from house cleaner to industrial magnate.

More will be enunciated on the affairs in Texas at the appropriate time.

No, I was talking about LoE's "story".

Guys, cut the stupid crap. Please keep it in the other thread. I shouldn't have to ask more than once.

MaDaro, please bring the OOC talk to the other thread. You can find out the usernames of all of the players by referring to this post.

OOC: Primarily Catholicism (both Latin and Eastern Rites), with minorities of Protestants, Jews, and Eastern Orthodox believers.

Top Bottom