A way to hide/ignore threads?

jkp1187

Unindicted Co-Conspirator
Is there any way for me to hide or ignore threads? I get tired of looking through the inevitable "Poland/Israel/Morocco/Paraguay should have their OWN Civ" threads, the "Hitler should be in the game if Stalin/Mao/Ghandi is!" threads, and the "This patch screwed everything up!" threads that always seem to have lots of constant posting. I'd like to just hit "ignore" and not have to see those threads anymore when I look through the forum.

Thanks.

Flame and Troll in them, and then you won't be seeing any threads for a long time.

What other threads are there in Civ4 G&D? :crazyeye:

Is there any way for me to hide or ignore threads?
dunno
I get tired of looking through the inevitable "Poland/Israel/Morocco/Paraguay should have their OWN Civ" threads,
thats just poland, and they should;)
the "Hitler should be in the game if Stalin/Mao/Ghandi is!" threads
turner fixed that up pretty good:mischief: ,
and the "This patch screwed everything up!" threads that always seem to have lots of constant posting
maybe in c and c:confused: .
I'd like to just hit "ignore" and not have to see those threads anymore when I look through the forum.
well you cant:p

Flame and Troll in them, and then you won't be seeing any threads for a long time.
He'll still see them, he just won't be able to post in them. ;)

This is why we need the digg feature!

enough people neg it and it fades to the background unless you specifically click on it.

Thirded, if only to have an easy way to skip the now-incessant "Ask a ___" threads. I'm this )( close to posting an "Ask a person who gives a damn (because I don't)" thread, and don't only because 1 - I don't feel like irritating a mod, and 2 - I'm sure the threads are fun and informative for a few posters, I'm just not one of them.

go for it.. i dares ya

You could ignore a thread by not clicking on it.

I ignore a huge amount of threads (in OT especially). It would be nice if they didn't occupy the page1 space tho.

^ From what I know, links to searches become unusable after a few hours... :p
That's why I used the javascript code to initialize a new search. :smug:

Top Bottom