• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

ABNESII - .•°*”˜Cradle of Life˜”*°•.

To: Odenes

You don't have any evidences. Unless you give me some evidences, I will pay nothing to no one.
And even with evidences, I won't pay you because I haven't any control over my pepole abroad. If you want, I can send you some condolences for your dead Avil.

To: Hordes of Bactriana

Very well. We will continue looking for the guilty.

OOC: I read back through the update to see see what this is all about, and came across something else (unrelated) that I missed:

Odene records, 173 to 201
Sephis was a faithful man. His devotion for the Jiiahmayist beliefs and traditions was very widely known. The common townsfolk said his faith actually made him disperse of the royal Uini (Although this clearly was a common lie - he did use the Uini a lot, although very untraditionally. You get my point).

:lol:
OOC: Brilliant isn't it? :cool:

Think i'll call the next update WW1.... :mischief:

My orders have just exploded into Abbadon's inbox. Why haven't yours?

Mine snuck in, not even Abaddon knows it is there. ;)

Well, technically Rome vs Carthage was considered a World War since it involved, Greece, Rome, Carthage, Gaul, Spain, Numidia, and numerous smaller nations.

At that time every one thought that that was the world. Same thing for us.

There maybe was a world war 1 in the old times... The crusades maybe would be a world war... Also because in the times of the crusade everyone on the other continents fought. Like the Indians and Mongols and china and such..

I think roughly 80% of the nations are at war.. thats enough to declair a world war isnt it?

PLEASE, people.. sunday is coming, and I only have one or two orders in!!!

Don't make me have to PM you to remind you :(

ok, one or two is an exaggeration.. and how many nation are already at war?

14 are agressive in my head...

Yay! Ubura is a part of the 20% not at war. We shall become powerfull becuase of this. *evil laugh here*

I awaiting further consulatation with my neighbour Beijing... orders will be coming soon from the two of us :)

Joins in the evil pacifist laugh with Germanicus :)

My orders were received and good, right?

To: Gupta:

Your no-reply insults us, war will go on. You will lose, and Guptan territory will belong to the Mobandika and the Skiv!

I don't understand. Is this a pun, or an amusing attempt to muddle my head, 'cause it's working. :(

Not a pun. A religion called Sanhism, which advocates pacifism, among other things, has been founded in my lands.

Top Bottom