AG - Discussion thread

An OCC conquest. Do sign me up. The AIs have handed me my but several times now on DemiGod.

( Losing to the Germans on Culture !!!! )
( Several times getting my city taken as I complete some early wonder.... )

Grimjack

Too bad Carlos aint playing the OCC, I was looking forward to the Evolution theory debates between him and Ankka in that game :D

I found a save about 20 turns earlier and continued from there, now I can easily win by space but I'm trying for a conquest. :D For the first time I'm gonna use ICBMs as Rome has about 400 units.

I can say I unofficially win deity!

PS the start isn't good without river, and Dutch's agricultural trait is almost wasted..and I couldn't build Hoover. :(

Ankka ?
Thats really not nice of you ! Poor Microbe :(
How can you say you're glad to hear that ???? :mad:

Originally posted by Skyfish
Ankka ?
Thats really not nice of you ! Poor Microbe :(
How can you say you're glad to hear that ???? :mad:

Whatthe? :hmm:

I said I was glad to hear that he didn't lose the save after all, only had to reply 20 turns and can win at deity. What's so bad about it?:confused:

Skyfish-humor :)

Back on topic: I've learned my lesson and will reduce the number of SG's I have running at the same time. A maximum of three seems in order, with one of them OCC. It's difficult to keep the teams together in all SG's :(

- Repairing a damaged reputation: We abuse a ROP with a neighbour very early in the game and take two or three cities this way. After this act we remain as turstworthy as possible and our main goal is UN. Use of MA and MPP is not allowed (also not in the turn before the UN vote). I think of deity level.

Aggie, the idea is good but I don't think RoP rape would cause us much problem. As far as I know the only effect of this is you couldn't sign RoP anymore, but it doesn't affect trading or gpt deals. So in the end it may even be easier than normal deity as you don't act as honorable and use this exploit instead.

I'm think we should push this idea further. We have a lot of theories about rep hit and many of them haven't been solidly proven in SGs (or at least not purposely). So I'm thinking a game designed to research in this area. We deliberately break various kinds of deals and see what happens. Since the main purpose is research, I'm thinking an easier level such as Emperor.

It needs to be designed what to test, so now it's just an idea. We may have some problems with breaking more deals as we may not have a chance to break more deals (rep is hit after the first one). So I'm thinking a large continent or archipelago map so we get early contact and break deals ASAP, which should be possible if AIs don't meet each other.

Am I too evil? ;)

EDIT: Or maybe deity but keep the AIs really isolated so we have more time to break deals and test their effect on different AIs. This would mean a mod.

Top Bottom