Age of Colonisation

When can we expect the mod will be finished?

Will it be ever finished?
I'm still waiting for it, because it seems to be very interesting.

hi just downloaded the mod and discovered the missing files when reading through the thread. whats the status of the uploading of the fixed files?

This is a very good mod. Allthough for some reason, when playing as France, I wasn't able to explore unknown oceans, just the coasts near land. I don't know why.

Alot of work has been put into the mod, and I really wouldn't call it a 'beta', unless of course imperator1961 views it necessary.

I believe that he wants to make some final changes to the gameplay before releasing the final version. Such as adding his awesome artillery and other units of the time to this scenario.

There has been many new units for this timeperiod being released just lately, including units from imperator1961, Sandris and a couple more. Sandris still has to release his huge pack of units from 16th and 17th century.

I'd love to help with the tech icons and whatever other graphics you'd like. This mod has great potential (it was one of the first I downloaded) it just needs to be finished. :goodjob:

With all the last Napoleonic artillery units I think all the units for this great mod is in place.
Question only if you will finish it, or leave it to Steph and his Napoleonic mod.

Do try to finish this, since it has a bigger spam in years than what I think Stephs will have.

I keep my fingers crossed to see your great units pop up in this mod...

error came up, french line infantry couldn't be found:mischief: damn waste of time downloading:mad:

check attached, that's the 2nd error that came up

Attachments

• game-error.JPG
    game-error.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 345
Paring Down My Comment:

manowar, try searching your hard drive for the missing file. (And my apologies to all for babbling on.)

i've got many problens to play that mod
some italians units are missing
both their INI files and in the civilopedia their small icons are missing
that makes the game to exit
i'd like to know if there is a link
that i can download the missing files
or if there is a link with the complete files
i've downloaded the one in the first post
can anyone help me?
i really want to play that mod xD

Again, why can't you sail past the European coast? The Atlantic Ocean is impassible.

i've got many problems too some italians units are missing
both their INI files and in the civilopedia their small icons are missing
that makes the game to exit
i'd like to know if there is a link
that i can download the missing files
or if there is a link with the complete files
i've downloaded the one in the first post
can anyone help me?
i really want to play that mod xD

i agree please help us :)

I got this error when loading the game. What should I do?

Attachments

• Load Error.jpg
    Load Error.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 230
After entering the game, I find that there is a problem with the civilopedia.

Attachments

• civilopedia.jpg
    civilopedia.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 184
I got this error when loading the game. What should I do?

most probably the INI file in the folder does not match the folder . The Italian Knight folder must contain a file named the Italian Knight . ı am not much of an computer guy myself , the last scenario ı had was one about Vietnam and ı used winrar to place it in the correct space but it wouldn't work . Found out it was inside a file called Vietnam and the double folders were confusing the game exe . Considering you haven't got a response until now might also suggest rechecking the files once again .

Top Bottom