ALC Game #26: Willem van Oranje/Dutch

It was friday night, so no doubt he got hammered. It is saturday morning atm maybe he has a terrible hangover? :).

I take exception to that.
What country are you? :) If it is sufficiently thin I will offer an apology.

It was friday night, so no doubt he got hammered. It is saturday morning atm maybe he has a terrible hangover? :).

What country are you? :) If it is sufficiently thin I will offer an apology.

The one that invented McDonald's and baconaise ;)

Heh... sorry guys, didn't quite end up finishing the write up before bed. Won't be too long now - a few more hours at most (got a few things to get done before I finish it off). :)

We want circenses! I can sort out panem on my own, but entertainment is sth we're all waiting for :king::goodjob:
P.S. And don't forget we love you ;) The ALC saga continues!

Excuse me for going of topic, but on page 14, where Lord Parkin has marked out a future city site, it's displayed with a yellow BFC. What mod is that? I really want it. Sorry for the interruption.

Excuse me for going of topic, but on page 14, where Lord Parkin has marked out a future city site, it's displayed with a yellow BFC. What mod is that? I really want it. Sorry for the interruption.

BUG, the latest edition.

You can get it here

Yep, it's the BUG mod, as I linked to in the very first post of this thread. :)

It's almost been several hours now! :mischief:
Sorry all! There was an unanticipated major laser failure where I work, so the time that I thought I'd have to finish writing up the game was spent attempting to fix the problem with the laser. (Pain in the neck too, I was in the middle of a good data run.) :sad:

Anyway, it's too late now (even for me :p ), so I'll *really* finish off the write-up tomorrow. Once again, my huge apologies for the delay. I promise it'll be worth it though - it's close to 100 turns in length, goes right through the exploration and expansion phase, and ends up with some very interesting choices to make for the next round! :D

Top Bottom