• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Alcohol or Marijunana. Which is worst when overused?

Which is worse for your health, saftey and well being when overused?

• Total voters
Easily. I've met six tobacco users in my lifetime. Five of them were chewers--only one was a smoker. But the fact is, most tobacco users are smokers. My personal experience with tobacco is an exception to real-world experience, and I had the brains to figure that out myself instead of having somebody else explain it to me. That's why I mentioned I'm a conservative atheist. Same thing: just because I am, doesn't mean everybody else is.

You and Silver and Ziggy roll your ZIG-zags (get it? Zig? Ziggy? Har har) the same way. Why should this be unusual? Maybe you taught them how or maybe you all live in Europe where most people prefer to roll a different way.

Me, I've been keeping my statistics INSIDE the United States for reasons I mentioned long ago. I compare legal status INSIDE the U.S., and death/cancer/accident/usage rates INSIDE the U.S.; sometimes I chat about stuff outside the USA, but only in passing.

What kind of isolated life are you living to only have met 6 tobacco users?

and btw: Silver is American.

and another thing, sunshine, not everybody lives in the USA, and learn to accept their arguments.

What kind of isolated life are you living to only have met 6 tobacco users?
I hate smokers and they have a mysterious tendency to end up in the hospital when I meet them.

and another thing, sunshine, not everybody lives in the USA, and learn to accept their arguments.
Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

You have done badly unto me. You refuse to accept my arguments, therefore you have no right at all to demand the same of me.

@Dawgphood: Just do this after you read my links--write something about two other web sites that say the exact opposite, then just forget about it. This happens all the time. Neither of us has the time to post 40 million links in order to prove our case for certain on a worldwide scale, so don't worry about it.

i've been on the marijuana needle for 2 and a half years now. guys, it really isnt fun and destroys your life. when i wake up in the morning everything i can think of is the next shot of marijuana. i lost my job due to this vile addiction. i then started to deal with marijuana for income. but i'm failing because i need so much marijuana shots a day at the moment that i use it all up myself. i cant even afford new syringes anymore and have to use the used ones....

i've been on the marijuana needle for 2 and a half years now. guys, it really isnt fun and destroys your life. when i wake up in the morning everything i can think of is the next shot of marijuana. i lost my job due to this vile addiction. i then started to deal with marijuana for income. but i'm failing because i need so much marijuana shots a day at the moment that i use it all up myself. i cant even afford new syringes anymore and have to use the used ones....

Just run the used weed needle over a flame and it'll be pretty sanitary. Watch out for needle blockages though you weed finely grinded to make sure it passes easily. And store your needles in vodka. That should ensure sanitation.

Basketcase

Could I ask a question?

If it were politically possible, would you advocate that Nicotine and Alcohol be banned alongside cannabis? And similiar methods used to supress there use?

On the side: go back and read that link from my 2nd-previous post again. In North America, a joint is usually rolled with just the weed--in Europe, they prefer to roll a mix of weed and tobacco. So, if weed is safer than tobacco, that means what.....? That weed users will die more often in Europe (or, if weed is more dangerous than tobacco, then European users will die less often).

See? Different cultures can have a lot of impact on the results.

Sit down, my son, and I will tell youof the world.

You see, it's not a cultural thing, it's a practical thing.

American marijuana is absolute crap. European and Middle Eastern are muc stronger. You can even get Skunk.

The reason Americans smoke pure green and europeans don't is thus:
American green is pretty awful, so you have to smoke a lot more to end up with even a fraction of the effect.
Europeans can afford to dilute relatively expensive green with cheaper tobacco, because European green is so much superior, even less than half the amount in an American joint of European stuff would provide a greater high.

American marijuana is absolute crap

I will have to say (from personal experience :D) you are VERY wrong. Have you never heard of California? Oregon for that matter? Vancouver up in B.C. also doesn't slouch.

Granted, I will say that in the Mid-Western bible-belt states it is pretty schwaggy but on the East and especially the West coast it's damn good, if not better than your Euro weed.:king:

We just like to keep our tobacco and green separate. If you wanna smoke something that tastes like straight ass, be my guest.:mischief:

American marijuana is absolute crap. European and Middle Eastern are muc stronger. You can even get Skunk.

Haha! N00b!!!

I've been to Copenhagen (in Denmark, for you Americans) when weed was legal in Christiania, a dozen times. I've been to Amsterdam for a week. I've examined weed in Kenya, Tanzania, Germany, England and other countries. I grew up in Miami.

You don't know crap.

Now, I will edumacate you euros:

Weed is a very selfish drug. If you take another drug, or even eat, the affects wane QUICKLY. Even drinking water or taking a shower can reduce the affects to nothing. Don't mix weed with other stuff, it's ignorant.

ps. It costs the same everywhere I've been.

Don't mix weed with other stuff, it's ignorant.

I've been told that mixing weed with tobacco makes it burn slower. Also good quality tobacco can make it more flavorful.

I've been told that mixing weed with tobacco makes it burn slower.

It can make it burn more evenly as well. My friends and I do it occasionally when we get the stickiest of the icky. Its hard to roll stuff that dank without tobacco

I've been told that mixing weed with tobacco makes it burn slower. Also good quality tobacco can make it more flavorful.

I will not argue about the aesthetics of it. Sure, some nice tobacco might produce an interesting aroma/taste, but weed is a selfish drug and you are reducing its affects by mixing it and even causing the affect to wear off sooner.

A proper weed-high can last up to two hours if you do not cut it with anything, including water or cigs.

Sometimes with the right amount, an occasional beer can make the weed-high ever more pleasurable. He he he...

I will not argue about the aesthetics of it. Sure, some nice tobacco might produce an interesting aroma/taste, but weed is a selfish drug and you are reducing its affects by mixing it and even causing the affect to wear off sooner.

A proper weed-high can last up to two hours if you do not cut it with anything, including water or cigs.

Water? I dunno I like having a glass after I smoke sometimes...doesn't seem to alter the effect.

Food I will agree with you on. Satisfying a serious case of the munchies will bring you down pretty damn fast.:( (eating before you smoke will solve this)

But sometimes, you just gotta cave in. :yumyum:

It can make it burn more evenly as well. My friends and I do it occasionally when we get the stickiest of the icky. Its hard to roll stuff that dank without tobacco

A grinder is your friend.:yup:

A grinder is your friend.:yup:

The problem is, any applied pressure causes it to stick together like glue, so it is not as much the breaking it up as buffering it with tobacco.

@beaver Anyway, wth are you doing not smoking through water? You wanna get cancer? Also, the paper cuts it. Did I mention it is a very selfish drug?

Disclaimer: I don't do this stuff, I just know about it.

Top Bottom