Altered Maps 2: Uber-Yugoslavia FTW

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pseudorandom view of the world including:
Balcanized north america, from freezing cold land to the Mormon square!
Uber Brazil, Argentina, Panama and Peru!
Republican China and Communist Chingolia!
Greater Kazakstan, and greater Stan!
Mega Persia!
Uber-Yugoslavia! (now with more Italy!)
Greater Belgium! (Suck on that Netherlands!)
Super Sweden and Bourbon! (from HOI II arma alterative history)
Impossible Germany! (now with a Polish corridor that you can really appreciate!)
Africa carved up like never before!
Russia a sniveling wreck! ( like it should be)
Spoiler :

Who won?

Incidentally, England or Great Britain?

No one. After fighting about five or six wars, England controls the western half and norway the eastern one.

Scotland and England did not unify. Ireland is ruled by Tyrone (Ulster), although Connacht was conquered by Utrecht and Leinster by Castille.

Why didn't i go to Spain when i was 13? Or Vatican City when i was 12? :(

And appearentalyl if i was married in Yemen, it's legal for me to have sex when i was 9...

Strange things...

Squarg, the Franco-German border hurts my eyes. :(

Whats going in Britain and Ireland too? :confused:

Actually I could ask that about the majority of that map.

White is what...Central Europe? lol

No, gentlemen, this is a correct Eastern Europe:

The dark brown part. The light brown is southern (Balkanic) Europe. What's west of that is central and further west is western.

Yes, geography being defined ONLY by standards of living.

I can bring maps of Religion, usage of Alphabet, language, and tons of other stuff as well if your interested.

Standards of living can play a big role in defining a region which isn't set in stone. And Europe entirely isn't set in stone.

no it dosent, this is the real divide between East and west Europe:
:lol::lol::lol:

Do you know the date of the map? It says 1945-1990. And Apeareantally Ireland Switzerland, Sweden and a couple othrs aren't part of Europe. :lol: It's stupid to base geographic borders on historical politcal boundaries, especially since they were enforced by another country.

So why are you acting as though Poland is set-in-stone as not Eastern European?

The boundaries aren't set in stone, but if anything, we aren't Eastern European. unless the definition of Eastern European is "Anything us superior Western Europeans don't like that is East of us".

The boundaries aren't set in stone, but if anything, we aren't Eastern European.
This statement is self-contradictory. That's why I pointed it out originally.
TheLastOne36 said:
unless the definition of Eastern European is "Anything us superior Western Europeans don't like that is East of us".
Why shouldn't it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom