Am I going to have to read Donald Trump quotes in Civ VII?

Superjew

Chieftain
This one should make the list of quotes in the next game

"This is an island sitting in the middle of an ocean — and it's a big ocean, a really, really big ocean".

Oh, come on. We have an open war between Trump & various media. It was obvious from the get go they don't like him & the moment he called them fake news, it was obvious that this would escalate quickly.

" young and beautiful piece of ass"

Ivanka or Melania?
All of them and much more naturaly. There are no limits:
Remember There’s No Such Thing As An Unrealistic Goal – Just Unrealistic Time Frames

Oh, come on. We have an open war between Trump & various media. It was obvious from the get go they don't like him & the moment he called them fake news, it was obvious that this would escalate quickly.

good publicity is preferable to bad, but from a bottom-line perspective, bad publicity is sometimes better than no publicity at all. Controversy, in short, sells.

I'm always offended that I can never play as Adolf Hitler whenever I want to play one of Germany's leaders.

I'm always offended that I can never play as Adolf Hitler whenever I want to play one of Germany's leaders.

I think there are more people who'd be offended if he was a leader, and before someone says "but Mao and Stalin", they were also bad choices. They'd also have to make a different version for the German market and probably other parts of Europe.
Fun fact: The Chinese version of Civ 4 has Tang Taizong instead of Mao. They probably stopped using him in new civ games because there are now far more people in China who waste time on burgeoise frivolities like video games than back in the nineties when the country was just an afterthought,

Anyway, isn't HITLER !!! usually one of the first mods for every new civilization game ?

This is the part of prehistorical political correctness, or Godwin Law, about Hitler: no interactive games should have Hitler, avoiding neo-nazi player to have a super successful 3rd Reich. For games he has to appear for historical relevance, the Nazi flag is replaced (Hearts of Iron franchise).

Mod makers cannot be sued into oblivion, so they can make mods with Fuhrer and Swastika proudly in play.

My tweets are backed by nuclear weapons!

He's a moron and not very likeable, what did you expect?

I don't care whether politicians are "likeable". I also don't care whether CNN is "likeable". The bottom line is whether they are
doing their job.

A common state is founded on a constitution that includes, among other things, fundamental principles like borders,
citizenship & democratic elections. I see a certain "deficiency" in the acceptance of these principles in certain ideological
groups.

It is against Civilization policy to feature a president that is still alive.

I don't care whether politicians are "likeable". I also don't care whether CNN is "likeable". The bottom line is whether they are
doing their job.

A common state is founded on a constitution that includes, among other things, fundamental principles like borders,
citizenship & democratic elections. I see a certain "deficiency" in the acceptance of these principles in certain ideological
groups.

He recently tried to destroy my healthcare along with 32 million other Americans, so that the wealthiest Americans could get a 3.9% reduction on their taxes. fudging over 32 million Americans to benefit a super tiny, already super wealthy minority of Americans is the mark of a bad President.

Their job is to help maximize profits for the company they work for. Criticizing a moron president that not many Americans support seems like a good way to do that.

I dunno about that, but I'm sure the bottom of the scoreboard will feature him eventually.

And uhh, they did make fun of Bush for one of the commercials, didn't they?

Last edited:
I think we're less likely to see a quotation by Trump and more likely that he'll replace Dan Quayle at the bottom of the end-game rankings table.

Oops, never mind. GoodSarmatian beat me to the joke.

Their job is to help maximize profits for the company they work for.

That is, in fact, even true ;) However, of course, in a very idealistic world you would hope that journalists would try to constructively help build a common society.

He recently tried to destroy my healthcare along with 32 million other Americans, so that the wealthiest Americans could get a 3.9% reduction on their taxes. ******* over 32 million Americans to benefit a super tiny, already super wealthy minority of Americans is the mark of a bad President.

Arrow paradoxon. All your favorite political party would have needed to do to win the election would have been to promise me to:

(1) Fight all kinds of prejudice & discrimination equally, that includes both black & white groups & that includes calling ethnic cleanings & slave markets by Isis what they actually are: Racism
(2) Sticking to the constitution & securing borders

Top Bottom