America: The Ironclad Oath

When I saw this thread boldened I was literally jumping around.
But, it wasn't what I expected. :C

That sounds like it would have been really awesome actually. I especially like the concept for Chapter III.

Edit: In case anyone cares and in case anyone happens to read this, the Pamplemousse storyline was going to revolve around Jacques' increasing moodiness, as his Catholicism and his membership in the KKK start to clash, and as he deals with the death of his youngest brother. He becomes depressed, though it is more bipolar than just depression. His brother, Horace, is the only one who dares confront Jacques' lack of morality, and Jacques, in a fit of rage, kills him. Snapping out of his rage, Jacques grieves, refusing to eat or drink for days. He succumbs to his own grief and guilt, and on a more practical level his thirst. He believed he deserved a most torturous death.

Here is a trivia post from Quentin Tarantino's new movie, the Hateful Eight:

"It's highly likely that the character of General Sandy Smithers is a historical reference to William Bedford Forrest, a racist general of the Confederate forces. Forrest, like Smithers, was also accused of committing wartime atrocities, such as the torture and murder of surrendering northern black troops, during the American Civil War. Forrest also founded the Ku Klux Klan, a white supremacist hate group that was formed after the war's end."

PS. I will be going through the chapters and updating them. I understand a lot of pictures, videos and music links are broken. I will fix these.

Top Bottom