• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Amy Winehouse found dead

One thing I didn't mention in my post, and no one else mentioned, is that according to the article, the family spokesman is releasing this information. Which means the family could be lying to cover up a disgraceful death. I'm not sure I would believe the family spokesman in this case.

Hasn't everyone vomited through their nose at least once when they have thier hand over their mouth rushing to the loo?

I once vomited in a business meeting in Cologne after a very nice lunch replete with Koelsch and schnapps.

I kept my mouth closed, and the nose didn't come into play.

At the time, we were dealing with an unnecessarily detailed analysis of index structures, and no-one noticed a thing.

I excused myself, and walked gently to the loo. By then the moment had passed, but at least I could freshen up.

Hasn't everyone vomited through their nose at least once when they have thier hand over their mouth rushing to the loo?

I've had a small piece of recently swallowed tomato make its way through my nose after being made to laugh while drinking some water, but I don't know if that counts.

Top Bottom