1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

AND2 and SVN Bug Reports - A New Dawn 2 ONLY

Discussion in 'Rise of Mankind: A New Dawn' started by 45°38'N-13°47'E, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Alpaya

Alpaya Chieftain

Thank you, but this had happen even before trade agreement. From the very beginning and to the middle of the game, where I'm now, I've never were able to trade resources.

2. Dreifels

Dreifels King

will there some an answer to my CT reported above Mar 11, 2016, 10:06 PM #4913 ?

3. 45°38'N-13°47'E

45°38'N-13°47'E Deity

Sorry, probably not for a while. As I've said in another thread I'm moving out of my flat for some weeks and I probably won't have my modding PC with me. Since it's a dll issue, it can't currently be fixed unless Afforess can do it or I get back to my home, which won't happen for one month at least.

4. JustAnotherNerd

JustAnotherNerd Warlord

Discription for The Internet project saying that it gives +1 trade routes in the world.
    Doesn't work, since whole mechanics is replaced with city connections:
    Spoiler :

Attached Files:

5. JustAnotherNerd

JustAnotherNerd Warlord

Small bug with corporations, with realistic corporations option on. (Modern corporations is on too)

So, Mining corporation was auto-found in my Utrecht as on screenshot:
    Spoiler :

and later its headquarters was replaced with Construction corp or it's Constructive corp I'm not sure about it's name.
    And so... headqurters gone. And there is no way to restore it. Even though Mining headqurters is on a list of world wonders as on screenshot: (meanwhile corporation itself is not active there)
    Spoiler :

And mining survey is not functioning ofcource:
    Spoiler :

The same happened to cereal, which was auto-found also in my city.
    So, maybe then headqurters should be protected somehow from this "hostile takeover"?

Attached Files:

6. Rolne

Rolne Chieftain

Can someone help me?
    There are a lot of matches where I build a mine on gold and/or silver, connect them to my cities with roads, and still, the game doesn't detect that I have gold or silver resources. As I see it, it only happens with gold and silver.
    Is it a bug of the mod or of the game?
    (Sry for my bad english)

7. Zeta Nexus

Zeta Nexus Deity

Are you running Coinage civic? If so, than everything works as intended, there is no bug. Coinage removes your gold and silver resource access and converts them into :gold:
    Otherwise post a savegame.

8. 45°38'N-13°47'E

45°38'N-13°47'E Deity

You're running Coinage, read description.

9. Dreifels

Dreifels King

I have contruction ship (researched machine learning), but still can't build a sea tunnel.

10. nionios

nionios Prince

Have you enabled the option for builging sea tunnels?

11. Dreifels

Dreifels King

yes

12. Rezca

Rezca The Greatest Jaggi

Consistent CTD when ending turn here. Can't progress no matter what I try, so sadly I think I'll have to abandon this match :(

Earlier on the last Carthaginian city was producing crashes when I tried to take it. Every single time, it'd crash when I captured it. So I simply deleted it in the World Builder and was able to move on, but I don't know what's causing this CTD so I can't try and fix it :(

Attached Files:

13. 45°38'N-13°47'E

45°38'N-13°47'E Deity

Unfortunately I don't think I can do anything, not even check the save, before one month. I'll have a look when I can. I'm keeping a bookmark on your post.

14. Rezca

Rezca The Greatest Jaggi

I'll keep this save archived as a just-in-case. It might be something on my end causing that crash, it might be some bug in the mod itself, but in the meantime I can just start a new game :)

I'll keep that save file uploaded for the time being too ^^

15. inatheblue

inatheblue Chieftain

I think that might be an issue.
    A while ago, I had the dark age eruption event. I loaded the save - the event did not appear again - and kept going, until I researched replaceable parts. All of a sudden, the effects of the event are in play. When I keep loading the saves, even the early ones, they show net food production diminished ON tiles (as in, the tiles show only two and three breads), while the game still counts that food in. It just stops counting the food in after I research replaceable parts. All that happens DESPITE the fact that the dark age never happened, because I loaded the game. It's a real nuisance.

16. nionios

nionios Prince

Regulated civic is supposed to give health bonus for town,village,industry and industrial complex.I don't use much industry and its upgrade so I've no opinion but for village and town I can say that there's a problem because I don't see any healthiness from them.

Attached Files:

17. inatheblue

inatheblue Chieftain

Update: I restart the game and the saves that are way earlier are ok. The saves that happened after the event happened and I made it to never happen, are corrupted (food on tiles is diminished, the game counts them as it wasn't). Apparently the event suddenly comes into effect after replaceable parts tech forces the game to recalculate tiles once again (because windmills produce more hammers now etc.). I don't even know when it should end - it was a while ago.

18. inatheblue

inatheblue Chieftain

Sigh. After a few turns (and a shock that I have lessened by building a few canneries) the light has apparently returned and everything is restored.
    Now I have another issue.
    I've released my agents into Babylon and it seems that the game does not recalculate armies properly. When speaking about units, defense and firepower, I overwhelm them completely. The game shows me that my army is at about 0.6 of that foe.
    Also, my vassals break away every few turns, especially when I research a new military tech or increase my power, claiming, that I am too weak. They are usually ok with a new vassal pact in the same turn.
    This does not stop the mod from being highly enjoyable, but does add a certain wtf value.

19. Rezca

Rezca The Greatest Jaggi

Latest revision they shouldn't say "You appear to be too weak" - they just say "We're not interested"

As for why they drop it.... If they're voluntary vassals (Them coming to YOU asking) they'll often drop if they lose even a tiny percentage of their territory - even through cultural pressure during peace time. Even if they don't, they often boucne around all the time seemingly at random.
    I don't bother with willing vassals for that reason really, just wartime ones :king:

20. inatheblue

inatheblue Chieftain

Hm, okay :)
    And the power calculation? Did I miss something - for example a special unit built in bulks, or a babylonian building? Because from what I can see, Hammurabi doesn't really sport an army that large, and moreover, I am technically more advanced.