AND2 and SVN Bug Reports - A New Dawn 2 ONLY

45°38'N-13°47'E;14194144 said:
And I've said that there's no fix (yet) for ongoing games. Did you start this game before rev1008? If so, for the moment the gold miscalculation will stay. If you start a new game, there should be no miscalculation.
I started with 1007, and made the workaround (set tmint = 0 für gold + silver)
Then I upgraded to 1008 yesterday, and all was OK.
Now I upgraded to 1009 and it is back again.

I did noch check after yesterday upgrade to 1008 if the tmint was back to 100/50, but with the 1009 it got back to 100/50, so I think also with the upgrade to 1008 that file got new installed and so original 100/50 back.
If I'm right, then there is a difference between 1008 and 1009
Other I have no explanation why with 1008 it was OK and with 1009 not

I started with 1007, and made the workaround (set tmint = 0 für gold + silver)
Then I upgraded to 1008 yesterday, and all was OK.
Now I upgraded to 1009 and it is back again.

I did noch check after yesterday upgrade to 1008 if the tmint was back to 100/50, but with the 1009 it got back to 100/50, so I think also with the upgrade to 1008 that file got new installed ans so original 100/50 back.
If I'm right, then there is a difference between 1008 and 1009
Other I have no explanation why with 1008 it was OK and with 1009 not
Simply, it wasn't ok in Rev1008. There's only one difference between 1008 and 1009 and it doesn't have anything to do with that bug.

Pedia gives no hint related.
when I can build solar factory and mouseover the image, at most cities I get the information only, that it gives energy

However, at one other city I read additional "effective +4 green face"
In fact, I get -4, not +4

(This is the second time that I stumbled over the mistake of + and - in a mouseover information to a building)

Pedia gives no hint related.
when I can build solar factory and mouseover the image, at most cities I get the information only, that it gives energy

However, at one other city I read additional "effective +4 green face"
In fact, I get -4, not +4

(This is the second time that I stumbled over the mistake of + and - in a mouseover information to a building)

Where do you see +4? In your screenshot I can only see -4 which is probably correct. Why should it be wrong? I'm almost certain mouseover is correct in both cases.

45°38'N-13°47'E;14194452 said:
Where do you see +4? In your screenshot I can only see -4 which is probably correct. Why should it be wrong? I'm almost certain mouseover is correct in both cases.

dammed, I need new eyeglasses

dammed, I need new eyeglasses

About Food Processing Plant, effective count is probably correct too: it takes into account resources you have and buildings that are replaced by Food Processing Plant.

Sorry for my timed responses:
Hammurabi gives me fur.... but he shouldn't because fur became obsolete with plastics.

Yeah, I've tested and the problem is FTA with Selassie. For some reason it's causing troubles with other trades. If you kill the Free Trade Agreement, on next turn you can get Potatoes again and Fur disappears. I'll have to fix that.

I'm not sure if it's bug, and maybe this already was discussed above, but why workers are cost so high and so highly demanded in trade relationship? All civs buy them in unlimited quantity, despite that they already have a lot of them. What the sense?

I'm not sure if it's bug, and maybe this already was discussed above, but why workers are cost so high and so highly demanded in trade relationship? All civs buy them in unlimited quantity, despite that they already have a lot of them. What the sense?

There's also AI requesting several dozen of your military units, your entire treasury, and a tech or two (or three) in exchange for ONE tech that you're a single turn away from completing :rolleyes:
Part of that is in due to Flexible Difficulty pushing me up to Monarch and above I figure, though sometimes I see it at Prince and Noble. I wonder though, does THEIR difficulty affect these trade offers any? Usually these insane 'deals' are coming from AI that had Flexible Difficulty push them to Noble or lower.

The highly prized worker thing has been that way for a while, I'm not sure why they want so much for them either though. Sometimes I play with Advanced Diplomacy disabled just so I don't feel tempted to abuse the sometimes questionable exchanges involving workers and military units :blush:

sea tunnels are able to build after research of Nanotechnology

When you read in pedia at Bauingineurwesen (Civil Engineering)
you you find a correct text. (Screenhsot 1 = Civil Engineering)

However, when you read for Sea Tunnels, you find, that Civil Engineering is the requirement, and if you click on that link, you get the Bauingineurwesen (Civil Engineering) (= Screenshot 1, above)
(see screenshot 2 = Sea Tunnels)

Only if you read Nanotechnology, you get the information, that this is the requirement for Sea Tunel. But there is no link at Sea Tunnel to Nanotechnology

(see screenshot 3 = Nanotechnology)

In fact, by this a Sea Tunnel is later able to build than a Jumplane, and as we know, sea tunnels are long before it in reality, and Civil Engeneering and not Nanotechnology is the requirement in realtiy, and in reality is a complete other knowledge and engineering education required, than for nanotech.

So the peda is mismatch and maybe the tech tree has to get modified to reflect reality

Edit
now I researched Nanotech but still can't build a tunnel

attached sav + mini dump
before that CTD I already had it 3x each turn before, but it worked when I load the sav new. Also a turn before I had a UN resolution result with zero. None voted, but I had voted.
Now new load of the sav this does not help. so it's the 4th CDT in a line :badcomp:

Well good news is i finally got the full installer to work. I had to do a reinstall of my civ 4 file in steam but it picked up the beyond the sword.exe. the only issue I'm having is the change civs menu is not showing up. ctrl alt l or p does not bring up the menu. Ive change to the original patch in steam and it is doing this even with a new map.

before research of jumpline, you can choose if you want to build a road or a railroad or a electric railroad. This is no longer possible after research of jumpline, then there is no longer any option and you are forced to build jumpline or nothing.

This is not optimal, because costs and building time and as not all fields need to have a jumpline.

Also, in this relation, the "build to [destinaton]" always is electric railrod before finish research of jumpline.
If possible, there should be options to choose what kind of way you want to build automatically to [destination]. Currently you need to move the worker to the next field and then manually select what to do for a way building if you don't want electric railway.

Ive change to the original patch in steam and it is doing this even with a new map.
watch out, if you have set in steam automatically actualization, steam may overwrite all files you changed before.

before research of jumpline, you can choose if you want to build a road or a railroad or a electric railroad. This is no longer possible after research of jumpline, then there is no longer any option and you are forced to build jumpline or nothing.

This is not optimal, because costs and building time and as not all fields need to have a jumpline.

If you have "Hide Obsolete Worker Actions" - or whatever it's called - enabled in the BUG options, then older routes won't be shown. If it's disabled, then you can build whatever you want; even cart paths.

If you have "Hide Obsolete Worker Actions" - or whatever it's called - enabled in the BUG options, then older routes won't be shown. If it's disabled, then you can build whatever you want; even cart paths.

I have that, but the options had been not obsolete, and exact that should be continued.

I have a question. Maybe somebody know why when I exchange any resource to any resource of AI player on the next turn deal always cancel, and I did not receive my traded resource back, it's simply disappear. I like advanced trade system, but it's not possible to trade resources. Please help. Thank you.

I have a question. Maybe somebody know why when I exchange any resource to any resource of AI player on the next turn deal always cancel, and I did not receive my traded resource back, it's simply disappear. I like advanced trade system, but it's not possible to trade resources. Please help. Thank you.
It's a bug, it's because you have a Free Trade Agreement with someone else. Only solution right now is to cancel Free Trade Agreement.

Top Bottom