Anno Domini Rise of Cities edition

Anno Domini: Rise of Cities edition (latest version dated November 9th 2016) 27

Anyways. I have a little complaint; I found the mod via Steam and no where on your site there could I see a "requirements" area telling people that all the DLC's are required!!! I had to come here and spend an hour+ to finialy see that in a post.
MN

I have put it on the Steam pages though, if only you'd read through the description. Admittedly it still mentions the Anno Domini website, which has now been changed to a Civ 6 website.

Here's the description for the Anno Domini mod:

...and here's the description for the Anno Domini collection:

Last edited:
my game gets closed when i check all ur mods and playing aretas III (this nation when u can purchase upgrading food yelds)... :(

sorry it was my bad ;p i thinking that i need dll varoius mod. When i check off it game working.
Btw. I dont see some icons units on 2d map like Ancient infantry, heavy slinger and more :(
I want also ask about my State Religion i have 200/200 devout -2;-1 i cant get + and still have 30 turns to change ;/

I'm new to modding Civ 5, so forgive me if this seems like a dumb question, but when I try to enable to Anno Domini mods, it says that I'm "missing required dependencies" even though I have everything that is needed in terms of Civ 5 DLC and the necessary mod files specifically for Anno Domini. Any ideas as to how to resolve this?

I'm new to modding Civ 5, so forgive me if this seems like a dumb question, but when I try to enable to Anno Domini mods, it says that I'm "missing required dependencies" even though I have everything that is needed in terms of Civ 5 DLC and the necessary mod files specifically for Anno Domini. Any ideas as to how to resolve this?

As it's well explain Page #1 your folder named \MODS\ must have Anno Domini (v 6) + Anno Domini art files (v 3) + at least one civilization pack like Anno Domini Legendary civilizations (v 3)

Show us copyscreens of the issue and your folders if your problem is not resolved

@tuska, you simply need to right click on the EUI folder and delete it if you wish to play Anno Domini. It's normally installed in the DLC folder - which is under Steam/SteamApps/Sid Meier's Civilization V.
@SlamminHamman, the best thing to do is deselect all mods (including Anno Domini ones), then select Anno Domini v6 first, then the Anno Domini art files, then the civilization packs.

Its nice idea get slaves from barbarian or need stone, limesone etc. to build wonders but when u have 300-400 slaves to rent other civs and one slaves is worth +/- 1 gold per turn its little stupid :D or when u have -10 stone but still have wonders. For me stone,limestone maybe brass and iron too should be produced 1/per 20-100 turns or something like that or if u have access to this deposits u can produce it like build buldings or recruting units like 1 stone need 100 production+0.05 per turn. Shackles should be like gold u can get it from barbs or in trade with militaristic civilizations (1/per x turn)

AI civs have problems with build wonders i had in my capital 20~ wonders and all AI had one..

AD v27 + Really Advanced Setup (v 15) + Planet Simulator.lua
Playing Amanirenas
CTD at T62
.Civ5Save + .log are below :

Attachments

• Civ5Screen0000.jpg
    Civ5Screen0000.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 222
  • report.7z
    1 MB · Views: 120
@Hiss000: thanks for the opinion. The point behind the resources for buildings and wonders was that there was never going to be enough to build everything, so you had to decide what was important to you.

@Asterix Rage, sorry but as I've mentioned before, I can only look at crashes that happen when using Anno Domini on its own. It is intended to be used without other mods. In the past, I've spent hours upon hours looking into crashes people have reported only to find on most (though not all) occasions it was down to the mods being incompatible. I definitely don't mean to offend and apologies if that's how it's taken.

Thanks for the help! I have another question, I can't adopt a state religion even though I have the citizenship policy and have founded my own religion. What seems to be the reason?

ok i know that it should be hard to get this resources but now i can buy for something 2 stones for 90 turns and build wonder then i can have -2 stone all game ;p

Social policies have nothing to do with founding a State Religion; vanilla RTP has a tech requirement at Priesthood, and I presume Rob has a tech with a similar purpose.

Top Bottom