Anti Nemo Graphics Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironically, I find the Hi-Rez look reminds me of the magazine-cut-out pictures that my daughter would do at nursery. Photo-realistic my arse!

So..
"ALEX and THE CAPTAIN RULES!!!"
....right .. Bring it on
*takes up pugilistic stance*

(sorry, but the last few posts were sounding far to conciliatory :) )

I would appear to me that many creators I thought were wise, are actually rather childish.

Are we now rushing, eager to drive a wedge into the CIV2 Community?

For what end?

The collapse of all the hard work and time spent by people to build a good a Civ2 place on the net?

Well, I proves one thing to me.
That give foolish men two factions to bicker and skirmish over,
and even the most wise will scamper to join a side.

I take no further part in this nonsense;

I salute both types of graphic style.
'Different strokes for different folks' is the motto here.

:cool:

Moderator Action: You all will let these threads die or i will have them closed

I only joined this group because I thought it was funny. I never wanted to inslult anyone. I think you are taking this way to serious, Curt. We are all (as far as I know) civilised persons, it is not like we are fighting a war here. But I take your point and I totally agree with you. This will be my last post here, the "nonsense" stops here...

jesus Eivind :p
Thats some accident.
I don't mind some good talking back and forth about which units are better, but having 2 'groups' and 2 seperate threads isn't necessary.

Originally posted by th0mas
Ironically, I find the Hi-Rez look reminds me of the magazine-cut-out pictures that my daughter would do at nursery. Photo-realistic my arse!

So..
"ALEX and THE CAPTAIN RULES!!!"
....right .. Bring it on
*takes up pugilistic stance*

(sorry, but the last few posts were sounding far to conciliatory :) )

This post fits with your signature so well... :lol:

Originally posted by Darius

This post fits with your signature so well... :lol:

Yup, sometimes you just have to ignore your own advice :crazyeye:
...I think of the signature as a personal goal rather than as good advice :)

Bah! Nemo style forever. Hi-res units MOSTLY are ugly, nasty, unclear, disorienting and plain confusing. Nemoesque units give you a clear understanding of what it is while looking magnificent in their own way. When I was first played Red Front lo so many ages ago (still the best scenario ever created) and I saw those graphics I was throghly impressed at the level of detail. The units I saw previous were lame and undetailed. ANYWAYYYY

NEMO UNITS FOR LIFE! And will Blitz ever come?

The photo-reductions that I created weren't units. They were for the Oilfield graphic, and the border graphics, which was a line of German battleships, circa. 1911.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom