Are dogs better than people?

Which would you save from death? A dog or a convicted child molester/murderer

• Total voters
Of course not. A child molester is a human. A dog is property. It is ethically equivalent to a chair.

Dogs have plenty of ethics. They are happy when you come home and they like spending time with you. A child molester like abusing children for sexual pleasure. There is no evil in the dog's heart. And I'm sure if given the opportunity to save a chair or a dog, you'd save the chair, right?

Of course not. A child molester is a human. A dog is property. It is ethically equivalent to a chair.
There are humans I'd personally nail to a chair before setting fire to the building.
I'd never do that to a dog. Or any other vertebrate, for the record.

What if the choice was between saving a child who was a dog molester and a dog who was a chair molester?

And neither had yet been convicted but the cases were all over the news so you only had media reports to form your view?

There are humans I'd personally nail to a chair before setting fire to the building.
I'd never do that to a dog. Or any other vertebrate, for the record.

I am pretty sure all humans are vertebrates.

Attachments

• cat.jpg
    cat.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 71
What if the choice was between saving a child who was a dog molester and a dog who was a chair molester?

And neither had yet been convicted but the cases were all over the news so you only had media reports to form your view?

Kids who torture animals become serial killers, sooooo I'd take the dog.

I don't want to seem maudlin, but I grew up during the Civil Rights era. One day I was on a bus that stopped to pick up some passengers, and I could see a Black man playing with his dog in his front yard. This dog obviously loved his master just like mine loved me. So I figured that either dogs must have poor judgment, or that Blacks must be OK. I've since decided that the latter must be true.

I am pretty sure all humans are vertebrates.

Thank you for pointing out this surprising fact, General Obvious. I was hoping I came off clear enough without throwing "(except humans)" at the end of that last sentence, but then sometimes I am overly optimistic about others' comprehension abilities.

:lol: they can...

I don't think so. They can only angle their eyes upwards. You know that look dogs give you when they're looking at you without angling their head at you? Don't mistake it for simply a dodgy look of contempt, its their physical inability.

A typical dog "looking up":

Spoiler :

I thought about that for a while thinking " rubbish , my dog always looks up" , but now I think about it.......

And Now You Know.

Pass it on.

Top Bottom