Arrest President Bush?

Arrest Bush?

• Yes.

Votes: 46 50.5%
  • No.

Votes: 45 49.5%

• Total voters
Trust me, it isn't.

Bush has done much much worse than what clinton did, but he's still in power. and the fact that it seems near impossible to arrest a president shows that they have too much power. in a true democracy, the guy would be able to be arrested for any normal crime.

farting bob said:
Bush has done much much worse than what clinton did, but he's still in power. and the fact that it seems near impossible to arrest a president shows that they have too much power. in a true democracy, the guy would be able to be arrested for any normal crime.
It prooves it is only possible if the opposition party control the Congress. We do still have to agree there was a crime commited first. Many seem to think his actions are justified by law. That is what investigations are for.

Kayak said:
It prooves it is only possible if the opposition party control the Congress.
Just for the record, I generally vote oposition party when it comes to Congress. I like to see the balancing act between Executive and Legislative.

And I voted for Badnarik in the last presidential election -- not that he had a chance in hell the way people in this country act like freaking lemings and just follow the leader here, there, oops off the edge we go.

Sorry, I kinda got sidetracked there I think. :crazyeye:

Top Bottom