Ask one who has been to Nirvana

In the tradition of the ancient philosophies, the teacher never lectures, the student asks.
I applaud you on your success, but I'm pretty sure that this is not true. Such a statement is more likely part of TV and movie scripts.

What were you doing at the time when you first experienced this state?
While in that state and as you move through your day, in what way does your view of the people you meet change?

My being was very incomplete back then. Recasting its shadow will do neither one of us any good.

Unfortunately, people remember what you've done in the past despite your claimed higher state of being today. Reflecting on your actions is necessary if you hope to interact with other human beings in a meaningful way. Since you are here proselytizing, presumably that is something you are interested in. But people won't clamor to embrace your message if they know you have simply chosen blissful ignorance about your harmful messaging before. "Do as I say, not as I do" isn't effective parenting or effective communication.

By opening your third eye. The trick is, to manage to open it all the way, and to keep it open.

Hey I just did that a few minutes ago. Feel a lot better for it too. I don't think it's still open though, I only kept it open for the duration.

So your experience of the universe is that it has both good and evil. And what is death? What happens when one dies? In Buddhism the world is illusory and not real; would you agree?

The picture is lost in time. But its image is imprinted on the eye of the observer. The observer is eternal. Divine.

So, when someone die according to you, the what you call "observer" will melted back to the pool of energy (what you call the "divine"), either they are good or bad?

I am not entirely sure on this point, but I believe to have strong reason to assume...

So you not yet acquired what you called as "the secret of the Universe", or the philosopher may called it the arche, the ultimate truth, because here you are still assuming, drawing picture, measuring a imaginary after-life reality that is in line with your own moral compass and with that you shape a narration of afterlife that fit within that framed.

So all of this experience, this koan, enlightenment of yours, all of it just an assumption, and a trip that you experience during your meditation it can be only a chemical reaction that you can achieve using psychedelics' drugs like LSD or DMT, it's not at all an awakening or opening of your third eyes, your cakra ajna or whatever.

What's after death ?

Top Bottom