Battlefield Asia Unit Expansion: The Golden Triangle

Awesome! I've been looking for Indian units in particular.

:goodjob: :worship:

Very nice units !

@ ShiroKobbure : I've some Osprey book about ancient Chinese and Japanese, I can scan some plates and post them here.

Osprey Men-at-Arms n°218 : Ancient Chinese Armies 1500-200 BC
Osprey Men-at-Arms n°284 : Imperial Chinese Armies (1) 200 BC - AD 589
Osprey Men-at-Arms n°295 : Imperial Chinese Armies (2) 590 - 1260 AD
Osprey Men-at-Arms n°251 : Medieval Chinese Armies 1260 - 1520 AD
Osprey Elite 035 - Early Samurai AD 200-1500
Osprey Warrior 070 - Japanese Warrior Monks AD 949–1603

And some picture are available on http://www.dbaol.com/armies.htm

What a package !!!!

I hope you can add some Indian units to this Asia package. They just got the Elephant as far as I know. They need it all. Chariots, early horseman, pikeman and so on. Whatever you could add would do wonders DP.

Thanks a million

Cemo

LouLong said:
Come to think of it, there seems to be a trouble with the spear of the Hindu spearman. It flashes (size changes) quite a lot...
I know what you mean. The spear was too thin. But I think, it isn't so noticeable in-game. For the future, we vow to make the units better. ;)

can someone explain the khmer guy to me, where's he from

joeskip said:
can someone explain the khmer guy to me, where's he from

Cambodia.

In fact, he's not REALLY a Phak'ak Man as a phak'ak is in fact more like a halberd and is usually weilded only on horseback or elephant-back. I plan to do both of those eventually.

Plotinus said:
Perhaps it's just the reflected gunfire from the tank he's defeating.
Plotinus, you're a genius! :D How could we be so stupid? How could we think it wasn't supposed to be there? Ofcourse it's supposed to be there, it's, as you said, the reflected gunfire from the tank he's defeating! :lol:

Great looking units Dom Pedro!
As you sugested, im using the Hindu Spearman as a Hindu Spearman :p for the Indians and Khmers, and the Phak'ak as the Khmer UU. I wasnt thinking about splitting the indians and khmers from the eastern/oriental cultures, but this makes sence, I just need Hindu replacement units for the (medieval) Swordsman and Pikeman (or some sort of long pole infantry). Could you provide? :)

Top Bottom