• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Before toilet paper...

Taking a bath,I think.This way makes everyone to bathe at least one time per day.

:lol: @ the answers so far!! :lol:

Lol, it's good to live in a country where there are still people living in isolated villages. :p

Your answer is:

Spoiler :
Leaves. :p They are everywhere and they are great for this purpose. I've done it a couple of times, while backpacking in the mountains.

Millions of people still use them every day.

I still can't really believe how people could not know this. :crazyeye:

:D

:lol: @ the answers so far!! :lol:

Lol, it's good to live in a country where there are still people living in isolated villages. :p

Your answer is:

Spoiler :
Leaves. :p They are everywhere and they are great for this purpose. I've done it a couple of times, while backpacking in the mountains.

Millions of people still use them every day.

I still can't really believe how people could not know this. :crazyeye:

:D
And it's eco-friendly.:lol:

Your left hand will serve you beautifully!:goodjob:

Clean your as with your hand and then clean the hand. No problem.

looking round the ruins at ephesus we went up to the ancient toilets. we were told the citizens would use the running water which went around the floor to wash their backsides.

And before that, toilet papyrus.
And before that, lots and lots of scented herbs. And leaves and sand (in your hand a lot).

I saw an episode of "How it's made" about toilet paper, they said that the Vikings used wool and that French kings used silk.

I saw an episode of "How it's made" about toilet paper, they said that the Vikings used wool and that French kings used silk.

Silk? ain't that a bit expensive? I mean even for the king? Let's say you go twice everyday, That's alot of Silk. France must've went bankrupt! And it's not just the king, but the Royal Family as well....

Silk? ain't that a bit expensive? I mean even for the king? Let's say you go twice everyday, That's alot of Silk. France must've went bankrupt! And it's not just the king, but the Royal Family as well....

That's the why french revolution started in France ;)

Top Bottom