• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

BirdNES 3: When Worlds Collide

To Grand Prince Dimitriy
From King Hans of Denmark, Sweden and Norway

We bring word on the situation in Sweden: As a peaceful resolve cannot be reached with this Sture villain, We see no choice but to put the resistance to the sword. As We have already informed You, We march on him and his allies in the spring of 1502, and We request the assistance of the mighty armies of the Rus.

We also look forward to marrying our daughter, Elisabeth, to You, soon.

Your friend, Hans of Denmark.

To: King Hans of Denmark, Sweden and Norway

Then war it shall be. Your unholy alliance with the Tartar East will be your undoing. All Sweden will rise up to draw Danish blood and defend our nation from your incursions. Victory will be ours to your eternal regret.

TREMORS!!!

I need this in a more accessible place than page 9. It is time to play catch up. Post 10 links to the updates.

This is the last player list, I think. Let me know if you want to continue.
Spain: Luckymoose
France: The Strategos
England: Andis-1
Scotland: Foolish Icarus
Brandenburg: Bombshoo
Bavaria: FlyingChicken
Venice: NPC
Portugal: Milarqui
Austria: Fantasmo
Genoa: Charles Li
Savoy: NPC
Naples: NPC
Florence: Lord Joakim
Milan: NPC

Moscow: das
Teutonic Knights: Pennypacker
Kalmar Union: Diamondeye
Poland: Stuck in Pi
Hungary: NPC

Vijayanagar: Abaddon
Delhi Sultanate: Carmen510
Gujarat: Espoir
Ottoman Turks: Azale
Safavids: Kraznaya
Egypt: NPC
Mughals: ~Darkening~

China: Dannydehz
Japan: T_F
Ryukyu: Ninja Dude
Korea: Megaman_zx
Mongols: Thor the Cat
Malacca Sultanate: Cynovolans
Ayutthaya: NPC
Ethiopia: Yui108
Songhai: Frozen in Ice
Inka: Soldierchild
Aztecs: Adrogans
Huron Confederacy: Arian

House of Zilberschlag: in receivership
House of Lee: Alex944
House of Hohenheim: Crezth
Pope: Banana Lee

Can I rejoin as Milan?

I'm definitely interested in taking a nation, depending on what opens up.

I am working on finishing update 3.

I'd love to join. If azale doesn't rejoin I'd love a shot at the Ottomans. If not then perhaps you could recommend something to me.

It's been ages since I've NESed, but I'd love to rejoin as Japan.

As I see it, returnees get their old nation if they want, an opportunity to change if a nation is open then new players can reserve the remainder. I may not continue any/all "banker" nations. That will depend upon interest and my willingness to add that layer of complexity and bookkeeping.

Reserving England if possible!

Gah, just realized someone else already had it. Must have read it wrong. Sorry. :(

Reserving Savoy instead then. If Andis turns out to not want England any more, I'll take it though.

That player list is old; I have no idea how many will return. It is best if you you list a couple of choices.

Depending on who comes back, I'd like to reserve one of the following nations, listed in preference:

France
Austria
Hungary
Milan

Without reading the first two updates, my countries of choice in order of preference, depending heavily on who returns and who doesn't:

England
Kalmar Union
Scotland
Portugal

Top Bottom