Bread And Circuses

well i'll go with the majority - happy to start it again if people want to let me know their playing availability and try and make it make a bit more sense. or if you just want to plough ahead now we've started am happy with that too. let me know if you have any thoughts.

If you want to redo it that's fine with me...that we can do a turn a day...

well i was going to leave it as was but it seems the game has stalled and am wondering if we have lost endur4ever? will send a PM and wait a day - if i don't hear anything then will start another game in the right order.

I am at GMT-8 (California)

I can take my turns during the day at work or at home.

I would not include endur4ever unless he responds that he wants to be in the game...

yep - i won't include him - no message yet and will start the game again later if still haven't heard from him. on a more annoying note I now have to go away for a week from thursday and won't have access to a computer so game will stall again. apologies.

OK - done and sent again minus endur4ever - options as per xatsman's first post. order is egypt803, g_storrow, onclouds, chasbolt, xatsman, kellym (xatsman can you update your post to reflect this - thanks). much luck.

sent onto onclouds yesterday afternoon

haven't received any mail with the save! x|
did you send it through the game? what mail did you use?
my e-mail is: joaocarlospinheiro (at) gmail (dot) com
(don't know if it has been corrected)

EDIT:
please change my email!... it's joao carlos pinheiro without spaces...

Bread_and_Circuses_BC-2160_to_xatsman SENT

Is this game dead or what. No response to my email to xatsman. I sent one to verify that he received the game file. I think I attached the save file to this reply. First time I've tried that.

Game not dead...I was out of town over the weekend and have not been feeling well the last three days..I didn't miss work but I did go to bed very early the last three nights (sun-mon-tues) tonight is the first night i've stayed up more than an hour or two after getting home from work...

I sent my move to kellym...eqkellmon (at) yahoo (dot) com

I believe I got the wrong file. When I open it I get the message

"Xatsmann, It's your turn"

City is Washington

The actual game play says Bread_Cirsuses_BC_2160_to_Fredrick.Civ4SavedGame

I am not sure what leader I am since I have yet to play a turn.

i think you play it and if no one has played before you it might be yours or the person who set it up might have missed you out and pass it on on the list. remembering to change the detailsl using ALT-d i think. before you finish your turn.

Well, when I open up the file, it says it's Xatsmann's turn so it looks like something is setup wrong.

Play the turn and change the personal information.

Top Bottom