Bug - No City Construction Options

vancityryan

Chieftain
Hi
Please assist. I'm on the latest SVN version as of today. Everything is running fine except that when I click on any of my cities, whether on the main map or in the city menu itself, there is nothing showing at the bottom centre of the screen where all the building options should be.
Please assist? Occurring across all of my saved and new games. The only thing I have modded myself is to change the defines under new dawn to make animal spawns 0. Everything else is as per mo code.
Screenshot is attached.
Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    758.2 KB · Views: 51
Hi
Please assist. I'm on the latest SVN version as of today. Everything is running fine except that when I click on any of my cities, whether on the main map or in the city menu itself, there is nothing showing at the bottom centre of the screen where all the building options should be.
Please assist? Occurring across all of my saved and new games. The only thing I have modded myself is to change the defines under new dawn to make animal spawns 0. Everything else is as per mo code.
Screenshot is attached.
Thank you in advance!
1 Switch to Civ Beta because icons on top are missing.
2 Never install mods within Documents folder - move it to Mods folder, it is located in same folder as BTS exe
3 Mod must be named Caveman2Cosmos, check if it isn't nested
4 Run as admin if game is installed on C drive
5 Do cleanup or reinstall SVN and or game - something got corrupt

Top Bottom