Single Player bugs and crashes v43 plus (SVN) - After January 2023

On the latest SVN, auto hunt no longer works for warlords. Great another level of micromanaging I have to do in addition to managing the routes because Auto Trade Network function is broken as well. The city spacing is also broke, look at my smallest city. Guess it is time for 6 month break from this game again or until the game is less annoying again.

Edit: Forgot to upload stuff.

Attachments

• Upload.7z
    3.3 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I have no idea what behaviour that would be, autohunt is unavailable for units that cannot attack, don't remember if there are other reasons for it to be unavailable for selection.
I am having similar problems with setting my galley to autohunt. Usually just goes into a city and never leaves. Shows all moves expended even though it has odd number of movement and the surrounding cost only costs 1 movement.

I just upgraded to the latest SVN (version 11599) and after playing a previously saved game for an hour or two, the game suddenly crashes when I hit "next turn".
I have included the saved game as well as my user settings and a fresh set of logs in the attached zip file.

Attachments

• crash after hitting next turn.7z
    2.2 MB · Views: 1
BUG that locks up the game when I press enter to get to the next Turn!!!

Attachments

• OskGH June 26, AD-1948.CivBeyondSwordSave
    6.2 MB · Views: 1
I just upgraded to the latest SVN (version 11599) and after playing a previously saved game for an hour or two, the game suddenly crashes when I hit "next turn".
I have included the saved game as well as my user settings and a fresh set of logs in the attached zip file.
Issue found and fixed, thanks for the report.
Will push it to SVN in a couple hours.

BUG that locks up the game when I press enter to get to the next Turn!!!
The turn did pass for me, though it did take an awful long time.
1713465406834.png

Save was from turn 3930.

Thanks for fixing the crash I reported earlier.

Found a minor issue (see the attached screen cap). I don't think Mr. Connery would be too pleased :lol:
1713528631871.png

Everything is working Great, Now Toffer90

Attachments

• OskGH November 17, AD-1954.CivBeyondSwordSave
    6.2 MB · Views: 0
Owned by CITIES. Must be in a CITY culture range. You can spread culture via Forts (or wars), which would NOT count for this. And I can see your border, but not any cities here.
Unfortunately, fort influence on resources has been broken for some time now. Until a city's influence reaches a fort, you only can harvest items that the fort sits directly on and not adjacent resources.

Unfortunately, fort influence on resources has been broken for some time now. Until a city's influence reaches a fort, you only can harvest items that the fort sits directly on and not adjacent resources.
That's precisely my point. And I think it's deliberate, given how Forts shouldn't be able to provide SECURED territory beyond their own walls, as opposed to "overview" culture.

Now I have a CTD when I try to get to the next turn or delete a certain unit!!!

Attachments

• OskGH September 14, AD-1987.CivBeyondSwordSave
    6.1 MB · Views: 1
Top Bottom