Bug reports and technical issues

First make sure every tile adjacent to the Black Sea is within your cultural border.

Every single one of those Barbarian cities did not flip, ie all of them, so I got no flip, not even a spawn of units. Unfortunately I didn't have logging enabled at the time. I'll turn it on now and see if it happens again.
Do you happen to still have the starting save?

Diagonal counts as adjacent.

On reloading the save, which I made on the first turn of control, the flip occurred as usual so I don't know how useful this will be to you. I do have the save of a few turns later to show that it didn't happen at least once.

VERV attempt is the earlier one.

Attachments

• VERV attempt.CivBeyondSwordSave
    472.9 KB · Views: 32
  • no flip.CivBeyondSwordSave
    477.2 KB · Views: 39
On reloading the save, which I made on the first turn of control, the flip occurred as usual so I don't know how useful this will be to you. I do have the save of a few turns later to show that it didn't happen at least once.

VERV attempt is the earlier one.
I think that confirms that the failed Ethiopian spawn was the source of your problems.

Then it's screenshot / save / preferably both.

Does anyone have a save where the slave resell bug is in effect?

I mean, where you can buy a slave and then resell it for more money to the same civilization.

A while ago there were reports about problems with Congresses after a global war ends. Does anyone have a save for that?

During golden ages, when one changes civics, anarchy still happens. Is this intended or not?

(I'm on Revision 738, but I doubt that it was fixed.)

Yes. You will notice that your golden age turns don't decrease while you're in anarchy.

Since this seems to have been buried, and with 1.12 just around the corner, I figure I might as well bring this up again.

There are a few tiles in the New World that should probably be Historical for Spain but are marked as Foreign, almost certainly because they were mountains in the original RFC. Specifically, the island that San Juan is located on in the 1700 scenario, the passes that appear in the Andes mountains when the Conquerors event triggers, and the Sheep and Stone located in the Andes.

After the last map issue, I decided to run through multiple civs to see if everything's been dealt with. Unfortunately, there are still a couple of issues with squares that should be Historical being marked as Foreign. Here's all that I could find:

England - the Rockies (1E of the Coal), the southern tip of Sri Lanka, and the Coal on the east coast of Australia

Spain - most of the Rockies within Mexico's flip zone

Rome/HRE/Turkey/Prussia: 1N of Belgrade (though Rome is probably the only one who cares)

Persia/Arabia/Turkey/Iran: 1W of Tebriz (though this spot is pretty bad, so you might want to leave this Foreign just to discourage the AI)

France: Eastern Tasmania (though given that France probably shouldn't have any Historical territory in Australia/Tasmania/New Zealand in the first place, this can probably be ignored).

There are a couple other isolated spots, but they are typically all areas that are either irrelevant (in the middle of desert/tundra) or are overshadowed by other, more important cities (a solitary square in Anatolia that's part of both Constantinople's and Konya's BFC, for example). If I find more, I'll let you know.

Thanks.

Is it just me or does it happen to anyone else that in 3000 BC scenario there's a silk spawn on the mountain south of the plain hill silk near Kashgar instead of south of Samarkand, like in the 600 AD scenario?

I can post a picture later when I get home.

Are you on 1.11? I've checked the code and the coordinates match their location in the 600 AD scenario.

Are you on 1.11? I've checked the code and the coordinates match their location in the 600 AD scenario.

No I'm on SVN, but since my OS is in Chinese I had to modify some of the XML files, so there are quite a number of conflicted files. I guess this has something to do with my problem but I'm not sure where exactly it lies. Which file do you suggest me check?

Resources.py ... around line 111 it should create a silk resource on 88, 47.

Alright, I'll check it when I get home. Man that problem has been around since ages ago, and there was a time when wineries instead of hamlets spawned on the silk road:confused:, it got fixed somehow a while later.

Top Bottom