Bug Reports and Technical Issues

What do you mean by "Bolivia"?

There's something wrong in this sentence.

If capital=Lima, Inca:=peru
else if capital=La Paz, Inca=Bolivia

Fixed.

In one game I found French having destroyers and infantry in year 1840! I suppose they exchanged combustion with assembly line or is it the monarch difficulty?

I can't specify the amount of gold in deals as Colombia, which makes Colombian game very difficult since I have peace treaties and exports to make.

I think it's a general bug that sometimes in diplomacy you cannot put your items on the table, e.g. give them 10 gold, ask what your tech Currency is worth to them.

Are we talking about the same thing here? :crazyeye:

As far as I am aware that is somehow a consequence of switching your civilization.

I think it's a general bug that sometimes in diplomacy you cannot put your items on the table

Are we talking about the same thing here? :crazyeye:

Something like that, but I can put resources on the table.

Playing a Colombia game I have to fight against portugese infantry (Brazil never spawned). I consider it problematic, but ok so far. However, I cannot fight against marines in 1888!!! even in monarch difficulty that's redicolous. I will try again on regent, but maybe tech rate in 1700AD scenario is completely wrong. Maybe civs don't start with the inflation they should.

But in any case infantry should never appear before 1900. Or at least marines should never appear before 1900, or 1940 to be mosr specific.

Hi, I found your mod and have been enjoying it thoroughly. I have found however what I strongly believe is an issue, on Rev. 980 I was playing along having a lovely time then I hit enter and found it hang, I force closed the game and then I restarted from the autosave of that turn and it happened again. Attached is the autosave, hopefully you can figure out the cause.

Attachments

• AutoSave_AD-1817 Turn 360.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.6 MB · Views: 63
I hope so too, thanks for reporting.

I red in manual, that is it suppose to be passage from Europe to Newfoundland accessible by trirems. But there is no such passage in ver.1.12. This is OK or not?

There is a way to get there with galleys, but that doesn't mean that there's a path of coast tiles leading to Newfoundland.

Be a bit creative (or wait until someone posts the solution right below this).

Purple music notes are nice.

Ok, I see. I need to found city in the north of England, wait for culture grow, then found city in Iceland, wait for culture grow, and then I will be able to reach Newfoundland. But I discovered Optics and Caravells before this )))

Ok, I see. I need to found city in the north of England, wait for culture grow, then found city in Iceland, wait for culture grow, and then I will be able to reach Newfoundland. But I discovered Optics and Caravells before this )))

The first step can be replaced by discovering Compass, and congratulations on your tech speed.

Caravels don't carry settlers though.

Leoreth, can you fix the bug with tile culture next? I mean the one I reported a while back, that when you raze a city, the city tile(and possibly others) still has a strong presence of the former owner and you can't control it with your culture. I think there's something wrong with the <Leadername> Culture you see from shift+hovering over the tile in cheat mode.

I'll try.

Top Bottom