1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Reports

Discussion in 'Civ 5 - Community Call to Power project' started by Horem, Aug 13, 2012.

1. lasch

lasch Warlord

I can now load, but it crashes. But nevermind, i will start a new game. I assume i dont need your modinfo for that, is that correct?

2. gyogen2

gyogen2 Emperor

not if you're not using mech, if that's what you mean.(did you start a new game, probably wouldn't have worked with save)

3. stefan7407

stefan7407 Chieftain

for som unvarious reasons my infolist of science, happines, gold age points, culture, trade routes, faith and health are kinda broken

and iff you look at the date... it is also bugged at start it froze at turn 0 and 12000BC and after reload it stands on turn 1 and 2100AD

is it possible that it's caused by other mods?

these are a few pics, it counts for everything i summed up

Attached Files:

4. lasch

lasch Warlord

No, i tried loading a save game. When i start a new game and would like to use mechs, do i need your modinfo? If yes, are there any other optional parts wich need a seperate activation as well?

5. Gilgamesch

Gilgamesch Ancient Alien

Well to be honest i thought of including this mod, but due other reasons i didnt and just left it unused.
    You can still can download it from Whowards mod page and enable it.

6. stefan7407

stefan7407 Chieftain

sorry forgotten about the logs..
    well here they are...

in addition i also have some mods from Whoward

EDIT: i kinda solved the minor (but very annoying) bug by enabling the order system
    why is it kinda broken when i disable it?

Attached Files:

7. lasch

lasch Warlord

But it´s already included, in Shared. I´m a bit confused now, are the compononents in shareds part of the mod or do i need to activate them with a modinfo like gyogen has posted?

8. gyogen2

gyogen2 Emperor

Let me explain. When we say included, we mean being entered in the modinfo file, which is the file that tells the game which files are included in the mod, and how to load/use them. I thought Gilga had "included" them as part of the CCTP mod, not as a separate mod, which is why I removed the modinfo file for the mechs.

If there were two instances of the files being loaded, that would cause an error, and they wouldn't load at all. So yes, you will need to activate the mod with the modinfo I posted to use mech units.

9. lasch

lasch Warlord

Repeated CTD between turn 11 and 12.

Edit: It must be connected with the diplomacy mod. I didnt make contact at turn 11 with 2 major civs and had no crash. Only after making the contact at turn 13 came the crash.

Attached Files:

10. mbooth

mbooth Chieftain

Policy 233, 234 and 262 appear to have not been implemented yet (Survival Tree). You're probably aware of these, but I thought I'd mention them just in case you weren't.

Current implementation of Nature Gods building (NATURHEILIGTUM) doesn't seem to effect natural wonders (supposed to give extra faith and culture to natural wonders and mountains - it works for mountains). When the building is purchased with faith, the yield icons on natural wonders flash (as if being updated), but maintain the same values.

AI ignores tech pre-reqs for Warfare policy tree.

The text for the Seasonal Agriculture policy (sedentary tree) says it has a tech requirement (Agricultural Revolution), however you can still adopt the policy without having researched the tech. Also, this tech is in the several eras after the pre-history era (medieval maybe?), which is when you can enter the Sedentary policy tree - it seems a bit odd to have to wait several eras to finish the tree.

Apollo building/wonder currently gives +1 food to jungle instead of +1 science. I tried changing YIELD_FOOD to YIELD_SCIENCE in CCTP_BuildingFeatureYieldChanges.xml (line656), however this didn't seem to have any effect - not sure why, I'm new to xml/sql/lua.

Jormungand enhancer belief appears to not be implemented yet.

In the Religion Overview menu under the type column all non-vanilla beliefs are labelled as pantheon beliefs (see image below).
    When enhancing religion, the previously selected non-vanilla Pantheon, Founder, Follower and Bonus belief entries for aren't visible (see image below).

The Jelling Stones wonder doesn't give a culture bonus to stone. I think it is due to the fact that a yield type isn't called out on on line991 in CCTP_BuildingResourcesYieldChanges.xml.

The Gobelki Tepe doesn't give +1 Faith to stone. It appears the entry is missing in CCTP_BuildingResourcesYieldChanges.xml.

Attached Files:

11. lasch

lasch Warlord

Same happend to me in the second age, lost 3 or 4 of 7 cities to that police state nonsense, at once. WTF? They should be happy to have some food and shelter, it´s not a democracy. I sold all coorperation buildings, wich did the trick. Still, this shoudnt happen. There is no indicator in the game wich gives you any information about this danger in advance, no feedback, no warning, just boom, your highness you have a police state and therefore, half of your empire says ciao bella...:mad: (j/k, i was only "slightly" surprised by this new "feature":lol:)

12. gyogen2

gyogen2 Emperor

The order system will need balancing, and for this game testing was required. Since I worked on the lua, and Gilga added the yields to buildings etc., I was not really sure how it would work. I added a separate game option so order could be disabled if it was proving to annoying for people in it's early state.

For the time being, if you look at line 34 in the ordermain.lua file in Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\Community Call To Power v4.05 DLL Version V.3 (v 6)\CCTP\Events\CustomEvents

Spoiler :
    if (iTolalOrder > (50 + iEraConversion)) then
    DoPoliceState(pPlayer, iTolalOrder)

and change the 50 to a higher number, whatever seems appropriate, this will give you more leeway before the chance of city revolt. (If you put it to an incredibly high number, like 999, you won't have to worry about revolt at all).

13. lasch

lasch Warlord

Will change it now, thanks. But, as i found out 10 turns, the problem wasnt the cooperation building, but the fact that when you have one city on science/money/health/nothing production, the order goes up by 6 or 7. Now imagine you do this with 4 or 5 cities because you have everything and only need new science, you´ll need lots of vaseline...:lol:

Another problem, for about 150 turns now the ai didnt build any wonders, even thou it has manpower, the necessary science and wonders to build.

Edit: Now they are building wonders again, but at a slow pace.

14. gaborpesti

gaborpesti Chieftain

On huge maps research cost per new cities increases by 15 instead of 1.5 or 2. Imho on all map that can slightly be increased while social cost slightly decreased on hige maps. That would be more realistic: Small empires are more or less same as big scientifically.

15. lasch

lasch Warlord

There seems to be a problem with the "Athena" tech. It's been researched for 3 turns now, but the research doesnt go over to the next in line.

16. asierus24

asierus24 Chieftain

i used gaborpesti yaem compatibility pack plaing with IGEM, R.e.d modpack (non extreme) and some jfd civilizations.

im at turn 121 and geck insta crash when researching copper working (i tried 5 times changing all except the research proyect) i dunno if it has to do with some mod i have activated, maybe yaem maps?.

17. gaborpesti

gaborpesti Chieftain

If you send the lua log I can look into this. I reached medieval on my playthrough without problem.

18. asierus24

asierus24 Chieftain

already started again without jfd civs, and its going well,so maybe that was the problem.

19. asierus24

asierus24 Chieftain

i have lots of texture errors (icons) that become black squares or with some extrange things on them, they come after turn pass. i have to load save to make them go back to normal, but next 1/2 turn they come again (with an error : "failed to load texture" that dont crash the game.

another: upgraded my religion and when save loading all my religion upgrades are lost and i have to upgrade it again from start but with the 2 first trait slots locked without anything. (and cant select again the old used traits because they are taken)

20. gyogen2

gyogen2 Emperor

If you could post your logs I'll look at them when I can. My mother is in Hospice right now, and I don't have much time to do stuff.