Bugs1 (PTW) - The League of Ordinary Gentlemen

RowAndLive said:
Alright, then I'll see if I can look at it tonight. I was expecting something that required a little more thought. ;)
not really, i was setting up a barrier between France and Egypt near the Hub for some giggles and then just playing hop-on-pop with the pollution. i did manage to bankrupt us doing rush builds to speed up research but that was mostly in the beginning of my turns.

btw, everyone is furious with us so it's best if we make haste and get the hell outta there :)

No problems - it's just that my wife had other ideas on how I should spend my free time last night.... ;)

I was looking for an R-Rated smiley to fit R&L & his wife and the best I good do was :spank: [dance] :rockon:

No, none of that :spank: stuff!

In my house it's :

:queen: :sleep:

:king: [c3c] [ptw] :wavey: :wallbash:

Yeah, that's the rest of the time!

1540 – 0
readjust research to 90% from 100%, knock Nuc pwr from 3T @ -177gpt to 4T @ +96gpt, with 195g in bank.

IBT: Spanish battleship enters waters near New Orleans. Spanish battleship & transport approach Ibabanago, but stay in international waters.

1545 – 1

IBT: Phili produces an army? Spanish battleship & transport approach Umfolozi on coast in our waters. Spanish tank army & 2 mech inf occupy mountain adjacent to Tokyo. 2 Egyptian MI on opposite side of Tokyo 2 SE.

1550 – 2
transfer MI from Boston to Tokyo. Joan will take MPP for Synth Fiber, but since that gives modern armor, we hold off. Cleo will take MPP for Superconductor.
Cleo down supercond, ecology & satellites
Joan & Izzy down synth fiber
Give Cleo ecology for an MPP, hoping to stave off Izzy at Tokyo.
Can’t get the option to order Izzy out, so I leave it alone.
Pull F15 & bomber to Kyoto.

IBT: Spanish army and MI move around Tokyo to W, Egyptians head home.
New Orleans > Civ Def, Kufah > Cruise Missle

1555 – 3

IBT: Joan offers 36gpt for furs, we accept.
Nuc Power > Laser in 5.

1560 – 4
San Fran building Manhattan in 6 seems to be pre-building for the party lounge – leave it.
Spanish Army seems to have disappeared – must have returned to Elephantine.

IBT: trade ROP with Joan

1565 – 5
MM San Fran to delay Manhattan by 1 turn to give 2 turns on pre-build, since IIRC you can’t switch builds on your last turn. Turn the empty army in Bapedi into a Modern Armor army.

IBT: trade ROP with Spain. Cleo asks us to leave near Thebes – we agree & give her 10g.

1570 – 6
Change research to 100%, get laser in 2 @ -238gpt, with 610g in bank.

IBT:

1575 – 7

IBT: Izzy offers 24gpt for incense, we accept.
Laser > recycling
French complete Manhattan Project in Marseilles.

1580 – 8
San Fran changed to Party Lounge for next turn losing 156 shields.
Hope France didn’t have a pre-build!

IBT:

1585 – 9
LAUNCH!!! WIN!!! Score = 7823 points Total Culture = 59343 (NY = 4585)
Citizens = 2354.9 happy, 111.8 content & special Territory = 3031.6

Golden Ages:
Persia in 610BC (about when we attacked the Zulu), Aztecs in 250BC (just before they & Zulu perished), America in 400AD, Japan in 560AD (just before dying), Mongols in 740AD, Rome in 750AD, Spain in 770AD, France in 790AD.

Builds:
UN in 1355AD, Manhattan in 1775AD, Spaceship in 1585AD.

Wonders:
America: Colossus 570BC, GLib 270BC, Oracle 1275BC, GLight 50AD, GWall 470BC, Sun Tzu 30AD, Sistine 400AD, Bach’s 410AD, USuff 990AD, Hoover 1210 AD, ToE 1060AD, UN 1355AD, SETI 1400AD
France: Pyramids 1300BC, Copernicus 420AD, Shakespeare 800AD, Smith’s 790AD, Manhattan 1575AD
Spain: Hang Gardens 250BC, Magellan 870AD, Newton’s 800AD,
Egypt: Leo’s 260AD,

Here's the win.

nice game everyone [dance] very enjoyable :banana: nice to play with such gentlemen who didn't have to resort to doing anything negative to the ladies :D
nice concept bugs :thumbsup:

Here's the ship.

Here's the map.

Here's the histograph.

Here's the top cities.

The leader faces:

Lincoln the Magnificent!

Top Bottom