Bugs1 (PTW) - The League of Ordinary Gentlemen

Kudos to Bugs for the concept! And a big thanks to all of you (on both teams) for a great experience!

Now, do I hear any calls for a BUGS2?!?!?!?!?

RowAndLive said:
Now, do I hear any calls for a BUGS2?!?!?!?!?
thinking about this this morning and i have an idea. how about a "break the unholy alliance" type game? instead of protecting, we set 3 civs as permenant allies and then have to destroy them. however, we cannot declare war on any other civ and they are "neutral", ie: we can ally with them but there's nothing stopping them from allying with the trio. if it sounds interesting to others, i can mess with the editor this week and do some play testing.
let me know :)

I know that C3C allows locked alliances, but how do you do this in PTW or vanilla?

RowAndLive said:
I know that C3C allows locked alliances, but how do you do this in PTW or vanilla?
your right. i couldn't do it in PTW so, unfortunately, it would have to be in C3C. i'm continuing playtesting to see how it works out...

Fine finish R&L :goodjob: and kudos to our host SirBugsy :king: for a very enjoyable variant. Not being able to play nasty with the ladies made what might have been a simple walkover, quite a challenge.

Well played gentlemen! Congratulations! What an interesting contrast between the two games. America was the cultural gurus in this game. Joan was the wonder queen in the other.

My job has picked up a bit. I have an idea for another SG, quite different :D As soon as I'm down to two SGs in my signature (which in theory should be within two weeks or so) I'll post the announcement.

Sir Bugsy said:
My job has picked up a bit. I have an idea for another SG, quite different :D As soon as I'm down to two SGs in my signature (which in theory should be within two weeks or so) I'll post the announcement.
feel free to contact me if you need a playtester before you release :)

Sir Bugsy said:

Bugs, I'd love to play too. PTW preferred, but it may be that you guys drag me kicking and screaming into multi-version-C3C-heck anyway.

RowAndLive said:
Bugs, I'd love to play too. PTW preferred, but it may be that you guys drag me kicking and screaming into multi-version-C3C-heck anyway.
your not cool if you don't do it too ;) :D $25 @ amazon.com :p :lol:

I have only one version, 1.22. And fie enough for me...:D

Just depends on how you do it yourself, how you manage to keep only one verson etc...

Top Bottom