C2C civilizations megapack

Now these are just MY interpretations of, this is YOUR thread and YOUR civs to add, again just IMPO ok. . .

Tnx for feedback SO. Currently im seriously on another (last I think) update on megapack and ill try to inclue all yours suggestions.

In the end I want to have in megapack all major modern nations and many historical too. Plus some special ones like Cimerrian nation lead by Conan The Barbarian or Gondor lead by Aragorn :D
Also already got prepared two most powerful American states as civilizations: Texas lead by Stephen F. Austin and California by Arnold Schwarzeneger. Last choice for pure fun but if you have better leader for California then I can add him too :)

How about Ronald Reagan or Richard Nixon for Cal. Sam Houston would also work if you wanted to add another leader for Texas.

How about Ronald Reagan or Richard Nixon for Cal. Sam Houston would also work if you wanted to add another leader for Texas.

Texas will got Sam Houston. As for Richard Nixon and Ronal Reagan I got plan to create alternative leaders modmod in next month. Anyway new version of megapack will be ready tomorrow. Its almost done, just preparing single-style version to download :)

Ok new version megapack arrives :) Link to download in 1st post.
55 new civilizations, incliuding Vatican with Pope Francis, California with Arnold Schwarzeneger, Gondor with Aragorna and Westeross with Tyrion Lannister :p

Full list of new civs here:
Spoiler :
Albania
Algeria
Angola
Arawak
Basques
Belarus
Bolivia
Burma
California
Cameroon
Cimmeria
Colombia
Costarica
Dacia
Ecuador
Estonia
European_Union
Gaul
Gondor
Gypsies
Huron
Iceland
Iran
Iraq
Jordan
Kenya
Khazars
Kiowa
Kuwait
Kyrat
Latvia
Lydia
Mississippian
Moldova
Nepal
Oman
Paraguay
Parthia
Peru
Quebec
Sami
Sarmatia
Saxons
Senegal
Slovenia
Sudan
Syria
Tanzania
Texas
Thracia
Transylvania
Uruguay
Vatican
Westeros
Yemen

Plus few new portraits and flag changes which point SO (except Atilla which I like new one more :)

So many fictional Countries/Nations, Gondor, Cimmeria, Belgium, Gypsies, European Union, so is there a chance to get Europa Universalis star ULM too? ;)

Can we have some fictional countries like Atlantis, Latveria, Wakanda, and Bialya in the pack?

Sorry to be rude, but why???

Considering fictional countries like Gondor, Westros, and Gypsies are already included in the list of civs in the Map pack, it's not too large a suggestion. Perhaps a separate spin-off map pack containing fictional countries would work better?

Hi!!!

Is this pack included in v36? Can I use it in v36?

Thank you very much!!!

Hi!!!

Is this pack included in v36? Can I use it in v36?

Thank you very much!!!

No its not in Caveman2Cosmos, but you can download it from this thread and copy to your Caveman2Cosmos directory. If you have any problems then just tell. Ill try to help you.

Added Union civilization for American Civil War scenario.

I know I'm really late (Internet stopped working for a long time) but Fakhr-el-Din would be a good candidate

I hope everything is ok now.
Ill add this civ to megapack in january. Currently i got 2 big projects which should soon be included to the mod.

Top Bottom