• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

C2C SVN Changelog

WARNING​

I am going to delete a TON of buildings in the Structures.FPK, so if you STILL want them make sure you back-up this FPK then, also, i am redoing the ArtDefines_buildings to reflect this change: <NIF/>, so you will need that file also. I will do it sometime today.
You have been Warned . . . SO

@Hydro,

once i do this, i will need YOU to make sure i got them correct, since there are over 1200ish buildings, i am sure i messed up someplace.

EDIT:

This is the Structures.FPK (buildings) i warned you about.

HYDRO, can you PLEASE now, go through and get rid of all the RED blobs , thx. . .. SO

@Hydro,

once i do this, i will need YOU to make sure i got them correct, since there are over 1200ish buildings, i am sure i messed up someplace.

EDIT:

This is the Structures.FPK (buildings) i warned you about.

HYDRO, can you PLEASE now, go through and get rid of all the RED blobs , thx. . .. SO

I will try to when I have a moment. I am busy this weekend so I may not get to it till Monday.

Update

- Update all ships with default AI ASSALT to ATTACK if they are not transport ships.
- Make a Bad Karma module and put stuff in it. Ideas only so far.
- Redo Italian translations for Hydro's craft module.

Edit there has just been a RL problem pop up which means that I probably wont get much more done this release. I'll try and get the Natural Wonders at least running.

Updates

* Fixes an error in unit read/write wrapper that makes things continue to be compatible for older saves

* OOS repair on Developing Leaders

* Developing Leader design adjustment: Negative Trait selections may now remove a positive trait instead.

* Developing Leader design adjustment: The mechanism was also upgraded for additional tier considerations on negative traits, which was not initially considered to be an intended design feature.

* Developing Leader design adjustment: Negative trait selections now come every other level after the 2nd rather than every 3rd.

* Bugfix on Feature Work Modifier displays on worker promotions.

Updates
- Fixed red ball for "most" normal buildings from A to M.
- Fixed red ball for the Orbital Speedway.
- Fixed red ball for "most" normal buildings from N to Z.
- Fixed red ball for "most" Wonders.

@strategyonly

I got rid of most of the red blobs. Please go over the rest and double check things. I think most of the red blobs left are for stuff in DH's mods like some cannaite stuff and the master hunter stuff.

Thanks! :goodjob:

WARNING​

I am going to delete a TON of buildings in the Structures.FPK, so if you STILL want them make sure you back-up this FPK then, also, i am redoing the ArtDefines_buildings to reflect this change: <NIF/>, so you will need that file also. I will do it sometime today.
You have been Warned . . . SO

Strategyonly ,

Apologies , but a Ton of buildings means absolutely nothing to me.Can you elaborate please on exactly which buildings have been deleted so that myself and no doubt others can make an informed decision as to whether we wish to keep the items. Many thanks.

DavidR

Strategyonly ,

Apologies , but a Ton of buildings means absolutely nothing to me.Can you elaborate please on exactly which buildings have been deleted so that myself and no doubt others can make an informed decision as to whether we wish to keep the items. Many thanks.

DavidR

Sure,
ie: Building in my "mainframe" means: Anything that is not in the looks of the current C2C, again meaning, anything but Wonders and Defensive buildings, i hope that clarifies it?

Also:

OK this should be the last of the red blobs, i hope

Just pushed to SVN (5345):
  • Fixed bug that lead to end of turn hang reported by Zeinul
  • Auto-fixed saves afflicted by the condition generated by the above bug on load
  • Fixed crash due to team building being built or destroyed when one team member has no cities, reported by alpha29
  • Fixed rare pathing CTD reported by Talin

Another small update (rev 5346):
  • A couple of low0-hanging optimizations based on looking at Talin's save. This was a 6 minute turn (on my machine), so it seemed worth a look. The changes were just the easy things I could immediately spot, so it's only gain of about 20 seconds, but better than nothing

I'll likely return to this save and look a little deeper next time I have optimization time.

Update
Some Developing Leader tweaks/bugfixes.

@SO: see if this clears up your odd non-developing leader negative trait being selectable for removal. What does still wierd me out is how you got it in the first place being on developing leaders... shouldn't have allowed it as there's a check for that incompatibility in the setHasTrait coding. Was this a game that had been in progress (under Focused Traits) before ls612's last fix? Anyhow, a recalc should clear that up at this point.

Update
Decreased the amount of desert and desert like warm terrains in the PW map scripts by about 1% of total non cold land plots each.

Update
Updated Platyping's World Builder to the newest version and merged the translations.

Top Bottom