C2C SVN Changelog

• Give lowest two handicap levels free gatherer(s). Two for Settler and one for Chieftain.

This is done because at higher levels you will get one or two gatherers when you study Gathering but these two levels get that tech for free.

• Bars the People Transportation promotionline from units with UNITCOMBAT_TRANSPORT
  • Audits the units that have UNITCOMBAT_TRANSPORT

• more white space fixes
aargh! I accidently updated the barbarian spawn rates. A-New_Dawn_GlobalDefines.XML needs to be reverted on the SVN.

Last edited:
  • Completes the 1st phase of the Building Recosting Project.

Yes, folks, that's a wrap. From here, some categories of buildings may be audited and then some adjustments made on a category focus basis but for the most part, the baseline costs are now established. The only exception here is Faustmouse and Pepper's modules (and a few that are being left alone purposefully.) My work is done on this part of the project, except for ny debugging on it... I think there's one spot that was wrong somewhere.

So I'm freed, finally, to work on some other things. But even then, work may be slow for a bit as I'm on some other tasks as well. I'll try to put some emphasis on going around fixing a lot that's been put on a shelf for a while here.

- Added two new manufactured bonuses: Warp Drives and Femtobots. They are not used for anything yet but soon will be.
- Moved reveal of Quantonium Crystals.
- Minor changes to some map features in space.

- Added 14 new buildings
- Got rid of meltdowns
- Fixed national wonder status of Mythological Beastiary buildings. Icons still need to be fixed
- Aligned all Earth buildings in the pepper2000 module with Thunderbrd's new guidelines. Off-planet buildings are still on their own formula.
- Various adjustments to the space content

Last edited:
  • Audited all applicable units for merchant values: trade, production and food mission xml amounts. A chart is the result and I'll share that soon.
  • Adjusted the coding so that Criminals may perform trade missions for gold (selling contraband) and they must pass an investigation check successfully to do so - if successful they return to capital and the gold is brought home, otherwise they lose the turn and pick up a wanted promotion (and are then at the mercy of an arrest attempt potentially.)
  • Adjusted the coding so that Criminals who perform infiltration missions must pass the same check parameters as noted for trade missions.
  • Numerous adjustments to how the trade missions calculate reward. It now really does as the tooltip always stated, base the amount on the distance and size of city and if it is a capital and/or foreign city. All of these things now influence the resulting amount of gold. Should be interesting ;)
  • Adjusted some texts to facilitate better expressions of the above adjustments.

• Converted some prehistoric wonders into two Group Wonder categories. Prehistoric Caves, and Legendary Landscapes.

hunter review.jpg

DH's Promotion path for Hunter's from Discussions

• Fixed a crash that was lurking in my last commit.
  • Corrected an issue that was blacking out the mission bar for most units in cities.

Last edited:
I think there might be an issue with the SVN. I am not sure if it is just me doing something wrong or what. It tells me my connection is actively refused.
Edit: It was working fine a couple of days ago.
upload_2017-9-28_5-0-37.png

Final Edit: It is back to working.

Last edited:

• Adjusted building cost of the Prehistoric Caves and Legendary Landscapes Group Wonders

• Added Pedra Furada to the Prehistoric Caves Group Wonders

• Atempt to fix the lost at sea, bermuda triangel like, event that triggered for land units.
  • Changed the sound blaster picture in audio options to a C2C theme picture.
  • Minor clean ups

• Fertility Festival (NW) now gives free upgrade to Fertility Dance in all cities.

• Some new buttons for hunters. Not yet available in game.
@Thunderbrd the Fertility Festival requires 3 (modified by map size) Fertility Dance buildings to construct. It does not require any to function. Therefore it is fine with updating all Fertility Dance buildings to Fertility Festival - Effect. The prerequisite buildings are about allowing construction. Same as the technology requirement. The bonus and civic requirements are about functioning after it is built.

- Another round of new buildings for the future eras.
- Two new human mods
- Nine map bonuses for use on space terrains. Because they refer to terrains that are in the pepper2000 mod, the new bonuses are there as well.

• Subdued animals placing bonus on map error, fix attempt.
  • When holding down right mouse button to get the "go to" function, you will now be able to see if the bonus can be placed on a plot away from the subdued animal.

• Sets Toffer up to test some possible solutions to widening the help hovers.
  • Fixes a mistake in the last commit.
  • Fixes a number of serious problems with CaoDai religion (not having a shrine build action for prophets, not being able to initiate the religion via divine prophets and the tech cost being off.)
  • A few more adjustments for Toffer's project in the code.
  • Fixes the cost of the Tablet Maker

Last edited:
  • Made some conservative changes to the tornado event. It...
    • can now trigger on plots that already have a feature, but there will be placed no tornado feature there when it happens.
    • now immobilize all units in the plot for 1 turn and have a 50% chance to destroy improvement and a 25% chance to destroy the route.
    • normally occur between latitude 30-50
    • is 5 times less likely to occur in latitude 20-30 and 50-60
    • is 25 times less likely to occur in latitude 0-20 and 60-90
    • only triggers on flatland and never on cities, otherwise it can trigger on any plot within your cultural border.
  • I doubled the chance for tornadoes to disappear on a new turn. <iDisappearance> increased from 8000 to 16000. The code that makes the tornado disappear based on this tag is processed after events have been processed so there is a chance for the tornado feature to disappear immediately after it has been placed. on Normal gamespeed it will always disappear immediately after it has been placed but will start to have a chance of lingering on the map on the next gamespeed step. On normal GS there is a 160% chance for the tornado to disappear each turn. On eternity GS there is a 20% chance for the tornado to disappear each turn.

Last edited:
Top Bottom