C3c Pbem: "beantown" Mesopotania (newbees)

It has been confirmed that the Hittites have developed a nationwide network of temples. With an outlet to worship and pray, Hittite workers seem to be more relaxed and more determined in their jobs.

"Its just good. It used to be I'd get home from work on the weekends, send in my tax bill to Mr. SpikeIt and then just want to scream at my wife for a bit and play Doom 3. But now, our family visits the local temple, prays for a few hours, and tips a few coin to Pastor SpikeIt and we call it a day. I'm working harder, less angry, and am trying out a new game called Civilization. " says Joe Hittite.

For a truly religious experience, people of the Hittites and nations beyond are welcome to visit Hattusas and marvel at the new Temple of Artemis. "For a few coin, we'll even let you yodel from the pulpit" exclaims Marge Hittite, administrator of the ToA Ladies Church Group.

On to Zeus building Punkbass.

Yeah, we looked into that whole "build a network of temples to make the peasants forget they're being brutally oppressed" thing. Then we discovered the magic of hard alcohol. :)

Nice temple though. I was trying for that one dammit!

On to Snipelfritz.

LochNorFarm said:
Yeah, we looked into that whole "build a network of temples to make the peasants forget they're being brutally oppressed" thing. Then we discovered the magic of hard alcohol. :)

Nice temple though. I was trying for that one dammit!

On to Snipelfritz.

:lol: Hmmm. Alcohol. That definitely would have been cheaper. I think some of my peasants hit that up already this game. Mined a nice plains/cow spot for an increase of exactly 0 shields. :p

Join the Demogame,

Nice temple SpikeIt. On to King Stuart.

Join the Demogame

cue the horns, mac....

with joy and glee the sumerian people announce the building of the great pyramids, the third wonder of the ancient world. with said pyramids we will transport the lives of our royalty into the realms beyond. bless the mighty kingdom of sumeria!!!!

king stuart

Great. Just great. Now we are all going to be overrun due to the exploding population of the Sumerians. Who ever heard of a Sumerian building a pyramid anyways?

Good job! :D

On to punkbass. What are the chances we squeeze in one last turn before our 2 weeks off?

Welcome back, WarningU2!

Ah yes, I remember this game. This is the one where people keep snagging wonders away from me when I have about one turn to go. On the plus side I probably have the best worker housing ever what with all the shields I put into it. Arrrgghhhhh!!!! :wallbash:

Sent to Snipelfritz.

Nice worker housing there Loch!

I won't get to this until later this evening. I'm taking the wife to the city to see a show and have to catch a train soon. Its good to see the game in action again. Now I can get back to my anarchistic government!

Hey, who the heck let loose the Barbarians? Now I have a group of horsies knockin' at my door, not to mention a large Mycenaen hunting squad crossing the Strait of Hatti.

On to punkbass.

Haven't seen any barbs on horseback. Just send 'em over to me, my troops could use some practice!

On to Snipelfritz.

Top Bottom