C3C PBEM : "Teuta" - Rise of Rome scenario (level : newbees)

GPS - turn done & sent to Persia.

I lost another Galley off the coast of Neapolis. Reports of Carthage as a Sea-Faring naval power seem to have been grossly overestimated ...

I'm flying back to the States tomorrow. Will be on the road for about a week after that. I HOPE to be back home by Aug. 12th ... give or take. I'll post here as soon as I'm back.

Once home, I don't expect to be coming overseas again for at least another year. I'll also be able to use my internet at home, meaning I can easily do a turn a day, including weekends.

I will also be in (US) Central Standard Time. I don't know where the rest of you are or how that might affect the turn order.

Good luck! See you in about a week.

GPS
Sorry for the delay. Back home now, will do & mail my turn tonight. I should be able to play at least a turn a day, including weekends now.

GPS
Turn file done & sent to Persia.

I'm going to be moving to college this weekend, so I don't know when exactly I'll be able to get back, but it shouldn't be beyond Monday or so. If it gets longer for some reason, I'll let you know.

GPS. Turn file done & sent to Persia!

I'm back and running. File sent along.

GPS - turn file done & sent to Persia!

Played a few days ago, but forgot to send. Oops. It's on its way now.

Very sorry to be late about this, but I've got a quick combat report -->

I attacked a Roman Galley off the coast of Marsala with my veteran Galley - I was sunk without inflicting a single bit of damage to the Romans. A more cautious general (smarter) might've cut his losses and fallen back, but I attacked AGAIN with a regular Galley ... and the formerly unscathed Roman went down to Davey Jones. Go figure.

Where is the turn file? Are we still playing this game?

Top Bottom