C3C PBEM : "Teuta" - Rise of Rome scenario (level : newbees)

Its fun. In my other PBEM I just lost my capital, another major city, and about 12 units, so this game is a lot less heartbreaking. Teuta may be my only PBEM before long. Oh, and don't think that my losses in the other PBEM are going to make me soft PERSIA.
No combat in Asia Minor.

I'm away on bizness. Got the turn file before I left, will do it as soon as I get the chance. If I can hook-up to the internet sometime over the next couple of days, I'll send it out, pronto.

Sorry for the delay.

Played and sent. My military is pathetic. This is not going good places. Also, I stumbled upon what is potentially my unluckiest break of the game.

Ancyra falls! The Persians deserted the city of Ancyra and Macedonian archers walked in unopposed. This new Macedonian city in the heart of Asia Minor will provide the Gods with more revenue and is an excellent position to launch the glorious Armies of Macedonia into the nieghboring country-side.
A Macedonian galley sank a Persian galley east of the island that will one day become Cyprus.

GPS.

Game File sent to Persia.

I've made a mistake and started an Alliance with Egypt. Thought that was OK after turn 5, and that PLAYERS couldn't make an alliance until after turn 10. I'm traveling on business, and didn't have time to check this board until now (read Qummik's post too late).

I'll be happy to redo my turn (there was no combat, nor potential for combat). Or, I'll send a unit over to attack Egypt and break the alliance. That will also throw me into another war, and ruin my reputation with the other AI's -- probably a fair penalty for breaking the rules.

Really sorry about this. I'll be back in the office on Wednesday (Tokyo Time) and will be able to play regularly and check this board. My apologies to Ceasar Qummik for this diplomatic faux pas.

Ok by me. I also though it was 5 turns. On turn 5 I did some trading but none of the AI would ally with me, I guess they favor the soft Persian way of thinking.

Hmm...I haven't gotten the file since the 8th. Was I supposed to have received it since then?

EDIT: Oops. I completely overlooked it. My fault. I'll play it soon.

Egypt gave nothing for the alliance (I offered the alliance, and had to pay for it). If Qummik says it's OK, then it's OK with me.

Sorry again about this. If I hadn't been on the road, I would definately have checked first.

Played and sent. Immortals shmimmortals...

I'll be on vacation from this Saturday to next Saturday. Sorry for the delay.

GPS - turn file done & sent to Persia. A rare thing for me on the weekend!

I'm back and I have the save. I'll play it tomorrow.

Played and sent.

GPS. Game turn done & sent to Persia!

We attacked a Roman Galley off the coast of Sicily, but alas! those imperialist bastards sent us down to Davey Jones! So much for Carthaginian rule of the seas ...

Oops, I forgot to check my email tonight. Sorry about that. I'll get to it tomorrow.

Top Bottom