C3C PBEM : "Nazca" - MesoAmerica scenario-based PBEM (level : newbees-medium)

I really do not think that we need to tell each other about espionage attemps, well I have not told you about any possible one that I have had. It is espionage so we really should not be telling others about our attemps. That is what espionage is all about. I am not telling anyone about my successes or failures in the world of espionage. In a SP game you are not told if another player has a spy in your lands, so why should you tell me. GPS.

So judging by your response you didn't get a message about it?
I'm pretty sure that in SP games you get messages about AI's failed espionage attemps, and they know about our failed attempts (sometimes going to war over it). But off course, if the same applies for everyone we can play without telling. (And off course i haven't said anything about my succesful missions ;) )

classical_hero said:
The People love me and have expanded my Palace.
Wonder if they'll keep that exciting feature for CivIV?

We're still healing our wounds after the aztec onslaught.
GPS

GPS. :woohoo: 100 turns have passsed. What do you mean you are licking your wounds? We suffered more damage than you did. Anyway you are the aggressors in this war and you will pay for taking my thre slaves from me. I want them back.

The incas are dangerously close to the domination limit. With the mayan and aztec army locked in war they might be able to get there before too long. But will it be soon enough?
GPS

Attachments

• Nazca2.JPG
    Nazca2.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 63
From my acali i can see a plethoria of incan military approaching my borders. The mayan people are trembeling.
GPS

Killed 3 Chasqui scouts, no losses.

@qummik, did you use the "Go to" command? The reason i ask is because after i have finished my turn i notice some of your units moving and it is somewhat confusing. This turn i placed a stack of units out of reach from a stack of 5-6 of your silent hunters, yet after my turn your SHs suddenly move one step closer, which means you probably can attack my units next turn (which was off course what i was trying to avoid).

GPS Turn 103

Top Bottom