C3C PBEM : "Teuta" - Rise of Rome scenario (level : newbees)

I don't know. I last received on the 29th and sent on the 30th, so it isn't me.

I hadn't visited this thread in a few days. I discovered that qummik had posted the save to me instead of email. Sorry about the delay. I have played and sent. No combat this turn.

GPS -- Got the file, will do it tonight & pass it on.

GPS - game file done & sent to Persia!

A battle for Iconium waged through the night. Many were killed on both sides but alas the Macedonian army led by Alexander was unable to breach the mighty city walls.

GPS - game file sent to Persia.

GPS - game file done & sent to Persia!
Roman Galley sank off the coast of Messana!

I downloaded the save file yesterday morning prior to going to work. When I returned my computer was wiped out. I have not ascertained the problem yet, so I'm not suggesting that the save file was corrupt or at fault for my crash. I will have to delay the game until I've repaired the computer. If you guys would like to drop me or replace me with another player that is fine. I will divulge my password to that person. I may be able to repair this issue quickly but I don't have enough information right now to know the length of the delay. Sorry fellas. I'll post again by Monday on the status.

I'm willing to give ol' TexanbyBirth some time to get his machine in order. If it looks like it's going to be a long-term problem, maybe we should talk about doing something then. Right now, though, I can wait a bit.

I have hit a snag with system restore procedure. I have decided to just get a new operating system and start from scratch. I should be back up this weekend.

Well, I thought i had it licked but I was wrong. My OS has crashed again. I'm told this may be a motherboard issue. My apologies fellas but I think it best if you guys move on. I have written to loulong. I will give my password and my glorious army to him. Good luck with the game. Email with further instruction.

Top Bottom