C3c Pbem Conquest Game Aimed At Newbees

kingstuart

still in a big country
***********updated**********

in honor of the boston red sox victory over the cards and the curse, this game is titled "Beantown". still room for more players we hope to start tonight-saturday. it is aimed at newer players.

players--

punkbass
mlmabc123
spike it
king stuart
snipelfritz

conquestis decided...mesopotania regent level 1.22 patched
civs

Egypt -punkbass2000
Medes -
Hittites -spike it
Babylon -
Sumerians -
Mycenians -snipelfritz
Phenicians -

since two of my games i was playing in have petered out, i would like to start my own.

one of the MP conquest to be determined.
level-- regent
newbees to game or pbem -no matter
4 players

please be committed to playing a turn a day.."got it played it sent", no dilly-dally..

sign in here with preference of conquest and email..

cheers
king stuart

got three..

punkbass2000
mlmabc123
king stuart

looking for one or two more....

pm or list below

I'd like to give this a try. I've never played PBEM before. Nor have I played any of the conquests, so I don't have any preferences. Only play the epic.

Do y'all play by some of the PBEM rules set out in the Newbee to PBEM guide thread? Just curious what type of controls there are.

Anyhow, I'll PM my e-mail address.

we hope to start saturday nite, if you still like a piece of this PM or post here with preference and email.

ks

Hey I'd like to join this, I've never played a PBEM game before. Sounds fun. I like to be the Mycenians. I'll PM my e-mail adress to you.

Got your E-mails. I'm in Wisconsin, and thats Central time. GMT-5. Eastern-1. I usually play anywhere from 4pm to 7pm Eastern.

Top Bottom