CamJH's Creation Thread

Hey hey nice to you back into unit making :D
This guy will have many uses for sure. I was thinking, however, that the shield may be a bit too orange? (I assume it's some leather)

This unit is wonderful and, knowing your skills, it will have amazing animations. BTW did you use stuff from Kinboat and Utah exclusively or did you take some from other sites ? Oh and thank you so so much for your great additions to Odin's library, it will be much appreciated :goodjob:

Yup, this was made completely from models provided by Kinboat and utahjazz7. The clothes were pieced together from different selections of KB's stuff & the weapons from UJ.

And glad to help with the animations. I got to where I am with other peoples' help, so I figured that'd be a way I might possibly help future creators. I've stood on the shoulders of giants, so it's time for me to give someone a boost.

:bump:
Just to give you guys an update, here is the current version of the model. Not much has changed, basically just some color alterations.

MORE IMPORTANTLY... I've completed 4 of the animations for this guy, and have the rest of them planned out. Hopefully I'll have this guy posted soon.

Wow mate!

Oh yeah, and I'd love to thank you for the swordsman animations, i'm using most of them for my own Mongol unit :)

This is very good, and very good news too. ;)

I have to agree with Sword back then (haven't seen the topic :rolleyes: ), he should have a saber and not a sword, cause European people used swords like the current one...

But he's still awesome! :goodjob:

That sword could easily pass as a Chinese sword, which can also be straight.

I think it looks great, keep up the good work. :goodjob:

Top Bottom