• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Canada Mod - Deluxe Edition

Okay the movie has finally come out.

Here is an easier Direct download for the Modular BTS form of Canada
Visit the Plug and play forum and look inside the Plug and play civ's to find the latest version

Guys, I am having problems with save games not loading! This only started with the Canada Mod so I am concerned that it has to do with the mod and not the game itself. It happened once and I thought it was a fluke thing, but it has happened now a 2nd time and I am a bit concerned since I'm not playing a game in one sitting these days.

What do you think?

There is no problem on my end so far?

I wonder WHAT DID YOU DO!

Try to reinstall if still having issues.

Erase your Canada Mod completely and try again

There is no problem on my end so far?

I wonder WHAT DID YOU DO!

Try to reinstall if still having issues.

Erase your Canada Mod completely and try again

Hmm...that sucks. I don't think I did anything wrong. I guess I will try to reinstall when I have some time and see how it goes. Thks!

With the trouble Futurehermit reported having, I'm reluctant to try installing the "unofficial" version for BtS. (No offense intended, Perplexus!)

Any news on progress by Wyz_sub10 with an "official" version? Especially now that BtS has a new patch out...

With the trouble Futurehermit reported having, I'm reluctant to try installing the "unofficial" version for BtS. (No offense intended, Perplexus!)

Any news on progress by Wyz_sub10 with an "official" version? Especially now that BtS has a new patch out...

I'll look at the new patch this week and re-tool the mod. Yeah, I've been dedicated time to Gold, but I should get this out ASAP.

A sniper could maybe replace infantry. Has a +25 agaisnt non mechanized units or something like that and maybe be invisble like a spy or something.

Maybe has little power, but has a "Snipe" command. Depending on the distance, the sniper has a chance to instantly kill a non-mechanized unit. If the sniper is right beside the enemy, there's a 100% chance it'll be an instakill, but the sniper will most likely be dead by then.

Maybe, because of limited usefulness against anything but infantry, they could be "upgraded" to spies.

Also, when will this be made for BTS?

btw, for those who are interested I'm incorporating some of the stuff from this mod into my Fractured States scenario. It is for BTS in case people are wondering.

The mod covers North America from 1851 through like 1920 or so. And has the premise that many western US states never joined the USA and that the Civil War started 10 years early. Despite the alternate history premise I do intend to incorporate a great deal from the real timeline and I hope to do justice to Canada during this period. If anyone wants to check it out, please do so: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=237653

And I definitely need help with the modding and with ideas and the history. Thanks!

Is there an easy to load Canada MOD for BTS 3.13 or whatever the most recent update is? A nice download install and play?

Is there an easy to load Canada MOD for BTS 3.13 or whatever the most recent update is? A nice download install and play?

I believe purplexus has this one done, but it may be on the repository.

I will check and prepare for a weekend download.

CIV Gold 3.0 beta for Beyond the Sword now available

Canada is included as a modular civ. A separate Canada-only download will be posted soon.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=7742

This is a fully functional version marked as beta only because there are a number of small tweaks and additions to be made. The final version will be posted soon and will need to be re-downloaded. Many of you may be content with the beta as the final will more consistent of some additional LHs and some art swaps.

CIV Gold 4.0 is in progress.

Any news on the Canada-only download? I've had a craving to play some Canada again and a nice plug-and-play would be outstanding :D I assume you can't just use Canada with CivGold but have to take the whole sha-bang?

Cheers

Top Bottom