Caption Contest!

The people have decided! The winners are:

:trophy: JustinianVII

:trophy2nd:Starworms

:trophy2nd:puglover

(I don't think I'll need to put their captions up twice :D)

Anyway, here is the picture for the next contest (attached)
Good luck!

EDIT: Catharis is right. No changes.

Results will be on Saturday as usual. (Check rules for updates)

Attachments

• bbq17.jpg
    bbq17.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 176
This really brings new meaning to the word "weedhead."

P.S. I think Swedishguy has a cool idea for his contest. From now on, the winner of the contest will choose the new picture and decide who wins. (It will give ME a chance to participate :lol:) Swedishguy, in exchange you may borrow my idea if you would like.

To be honest, I like yours as it is now, since you always post good pictures and you remember to post the winners on Saturday every week. I'm not sure you could trust every winner of a caption competition to do that. ;) It works for Swedishguy's competition because there's a shorter interval between putting the picture up and the winners being announced, so even the laziest CFCer can be bothered to update with the names of the winners.

And you can always participate in Swedishguy's competition. :lol:

Thanks for your support, Catharis. I agree with you comepletely, so the new rule is disbanded. There will still be a vote every five contests, though. :D

"Could someone get me some water or fertilizer please?"

or:

What eating too many vegetables does to your body.

"Me find greatest rice paddy dis side of Pacific."

"Don King mania sweeps Japan!"

His brains escaped because they couldn't stand him making any more nonsense posts at CFC OT

Man with no friends tries to make some by posting funny pictures of himself on the internet. Needless to say, he failed.

Invest in your children's education and watch young minds grow.

"As a young man, the Dalai Lama was very much into punk music and bad fashion sense," said the Chinese official, "and that pretty much justifies everything we do."

Top Bottom