Cats and Kittens

Dad, please stay at home an pet me. Please.
Or it could just be, go away and let me sleep. :lol: :lol:

:lol: /\ or "WTF You waking me up for ? Is it dinner time already ? (yawn) "

Reactions: rah
His new favorite bed.
DSCF4264r.JPG

The other one
DSCF4265r.JPG

Wife came home today and our cat greeted here. Kid at the neighbours yelled out hi Dexter. We knew he mooches on the neighbours kids, but he had also been mooching on their friends.

Anyone has an idea on how to go on diet a single cat having two cats?

Mousse is getting fat while Jazz is healthy skin and bones...

Feed them in separate rooms, so they can't cheat.

Supposedly there is now also a high tech way to deal with this - a friend of my parents has two cats - one on a diabetic diet and the other on regular food. They got a bowl for the diabetic cat which has a sliding cover that only opens when the diabetic cat's microchip is close.

They look like siblings

Supposedly there is now also a high tech way to deal with this - a friend of my parents has two cats - one on a diabetic diet and the other on regular food. They got a bowl for the diabetic cat which has a sliding cover that only opens when the diabetic cat's microchip is close.

OMG!!!

Thank you! I have googled and this is what I was looking for

EDIT: BTW they are not cheap, not a enormous spending, but not cheap

Last edited:
Relaxing at home and the cats beat me to it.
One of which understands camouflage, the other does not.

camo_cats.jpg

Yesterday, Jackson Galaxy's show "My Cat from Hell' centered on Los Angeles' surfeit of cats. As a budgetary measure, the city is turning to mass euthanasia. Jackson was desperately trying to find a shelter which could take 50 kittens. He finally called the first cat rescue shelter he ever worked at...in Colorado. They could take all of them. :whew:

He and a lady loaded up a van and, because no motel would take anyone with 50 kittens, they drove straight through--IIRC 20 hours. :sleep:

On one hand, it was a heart-warming, heroic show. :love: On the other, Jackson is a little like King Canute, ordering the tide not to come in. :(

Last edited:
Does anybody have any ideas how to keep the cat from scattering food on the floor while eating? I tried changing her bowl to one with higher sides but she either tips it over or drags the food out. It's not fun to step on cat food.

Top Bottom