Caveman 2 Cosmos

What about splitting it once it's complied so you have a few files but are able to use a better free provider?

Cheers

Or the community could fund a dropbox account maybe? I haven't looked into the detail but I'll bet a dollar a year from the people that are active here is about the amount it'd need...

What about splitting it once it's complied so you have a few files but are able to use a better free provider?

Cheers

Wellll, thats not a good idea, because "WE" need the total downloads to be going up high every month, just on CFC that is, and if i split it up, that number will go extremely down. Cause some will just do one d/l and just give up, i know better, does not sounds correct, but i have seen it happen time after time here on CFC.
Its all about numbers!!!!!!

Its all about numbers!!!!!!

The downloads of the SVN should also be documented in this regard, Could be interesting to see if finally more people tend to use SVN than those that are downloading the old way^^

Alright. Why do we need that?

Cheers

I believe your talking about the numbers, not sure what else you mean, but if it wasnt for the numbers games, "we" would not be in the Development Forum, we'd still be stuck in the MODPACKs area, hows that for a reason, again its a NUMBERS game. Just go with it ok, thx.:rolleyes:

Or the community could fund a dropbox account maybe? I haven't looked into the detail but I'll bet a dollar a year from the people that are active here is about the amount it'd need...
Is it possible to use Sourceforge for distributing the releases?

Hmmm. SVN is the way to go. I haven't downloaded the old way since 2011. And the revision should be in line with the build. 22.1 ? when it should be 21.58..... I guess ill have to start a new game too.

Sorry to be the nagger on this forum, but does anyone know why my melons look like this?

For some reason, in the last version I can't change game options.

I mean, I change graphic options from "High" to "Low", but in order to change to take effect, I need to restart the game.

And after the restart, the options are back to "High" graphics.

Why does it happen and how can I change it?

For some reason, in the last version I can't change game options.

I mean, I change graphic options from "High" to "Low", but in order to change to take effect, I need to restart the game.

And after the restart, the options are back to "High" graphics.

Why does it happen and how can I change it?

Have you somehow marked your mod folder as read only?

Sorry to be the nagger on this forum, but does anyone know why my melons look like this?

Spoiler :

Ah yes it happened to me aswell
I i tried restarting the game but it didnt work, then i went to the mod folder and looked for something related to resources art but couldnt find anything so i guess i just reinstalled the mod... was easy for me as i keep a backup of the mod.
Got 2 folders, one called Caveman2Cosmos and the other one Caveman2Cosmos_Backup. Just switched them and all problems went away ...

Idk of another way to fix it tho, one that doesnt involves reinstalling the mod.

IGNORE THIS, READ BELLOW :)

Ah yes it happened to me aswell, Im not sure how i fixed it tho.
I think i tried restarting the game but it didnt work, then i went to the mod folder and looked for something related to resources art but couldnt find anything so i guess i just reinstalled the mod... was easy for me as i keep a backup of the mod.
Got 2 folders, one called Caveman2Cosmos and the other one Caveman2Cosmos_Backup. Just switched them and all problems went away ...

Deactivate "Animations Frozen" in the Civ4 graphics options.

Deactivate "Animations Frozen" in the Civ4 graphics options.

Oh wow ... i feel like a ... well doesnt mather how i feel but i didnt think it was that simple... why didnt i thought of that ...

Funny thing is that the setting activated on its own, i didnt touch it

Top Bottom