CCM2 Epic Mod

This is a problem of the steam version of Civ 3 Complete and not of CCM 2.50. These ###s added a new line "Unknown" in the middle of the labels text, playing havoc with the labels text file of all mods and scenarios that are not created with the steam version (and this are nearly all mods and scenarios). CCM 2.50 holds a fix for this crappy work of the steam version. In the text folder you have to rename your labels text file to labels1 (or something like that) and rename the file labels-Steam CivComplete Patch to labels.

Um, could you run it by me step by step... I'm not exactly the most savvy of Civ3 modders...

I thought I told you step by step:

1. Open the text folder of the CCM mod.
2. Rename the labels text file to labels1 (or something like that), so it is not lost.
3. Rename the text file labels-Steam CivComplete Patch in that text folder to labels.
4. Close the text folder.
5. Play CCM 2.50

I've found multiple cases, in the 'pedia, with switched icons, but I guess it's because of all the testing I do... but since the game works, I don't care. :lol:

but since the game works, I don't care. :lol:
In the next version of CCM you will have to take care again, as there will be tons of changes in CCM 2.6.

Np, I have a clean copy of the entire "conquests" game set aside!
I will draw some confusing arrows and many features you think you are seeing are different in reality. :D Per example the complete system of civspecific GWs will be reworked, the same for big parts of the religious system. Here is a prototype of the new era 1 (w.i.p.).

Era1-Prototype.jpg

Wonders what marauding tactics does...

Will this be done before LK168 starts?

I hope so! 🙏

That probably depends on how long the rest of LK167 takes :mischief:

Civinator, this looks like a very interesting addition to the AA in CCM. I'm looking forward to playing when you release it! Are you reworking the tech tree in later ages as well?

This tech is needed for the new system of civspecific GWs - and now the Vikings will become more dangerous with their better fitting GA-GW.
This depends on how fast you are playing. A lot of work was yet done, but another lot must still be done. At present the next version is ready to about 50 %.

Plus, nearly anything is worth enduring, to see that, "Bonus Resources" icon.

:D
Wait, that is Civinator's avator! What does the icon actually represent, I wonder? :)

Are you reworking the tech tree in later ages as well?
Yes, especially the techtree for era 2. Here is the new civspecific GW for Korea, coming with tech Exploration:

Korea-LG.jpg

Civ succession games. Click on the above link.
jlvf, the participants of the CCM succession games have a special place of honor in the credits of CCM 2.50 as you have it, too. :hatsoff:

Every player plays a number of turns in the game and than follows the next player playing a number of turns with the same civ. The precise reports about these games are another great source in finding errors and to improve this mod.

Top Bottom