China steeling technology

Are you scared about China steeling so much Technology?

• Total voters
Just thought I'd mention that there is absolutely no evidence leaking the "cyberattack" of non-classified computers containing no sensitive information to the Chinese government.

I don't like it, but western countries do far more, so I don't see why China is spotlighted.

Who cares? Why fear the Chinese? The west has nukes so there is nothing militarily to fear and a rising China would benefit us all in the trade they bring (like the cheap products we get now)

Technologies are stolen exchanged all the time. I mean, what with globalisation and all. These sorts of things are to be expected.

StarWorms said:
I don't like it, but western countries do far more, so I don't see why China is spotlighted.

It's a little Western media tactic call "scaremongering".

Yeah, all countries steal from other countries, heck the US has even exposed Israeli spy's in the US and THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE ALLIES!! China's shame is that they got caught, (over and over)

China! Quit stealing technologies from Japan and the United States! :mad:
while stealing from europe or canada ist just fine, eh? :mischief:

If you have a billion chines people living at the same living standart as you are, there just won't be enough ressources for all of us. It would lead to war eventually in my eyes.
Even worse if they have all the technology then we are useless for them. Right now it is a biliteral relationship. They get all of our technology, we get all the cheap labour. Take on away we are screwed. Americas and especially Germanys driving power behind our export is our knowledge. If China catches up with us we won't have anything to sell anymore on the market. What do you think will happen then?
Well you can forget about the lifestyle you have now ;)
first off, as has been said, stealing technology is done by every nation capable of it, and all we can do is try to minimize it.

second, once the chinese reach our standard, do you really think their labour cost would stay so low?

third, if german companies have their industrial secrets stored on merkel's computer they deserve whatever they get :p

Top Bottom