Civ 4 Sucession Game Registration Thread!

Now for something slightly different. It's not strictly a succession game, more like a Pick Your Leader or Many Leader. Are you interested in the Dune books by Frank Herbert? Or, do you just like the idea of riding a 400 meter sandworm into combat? Come check out the Dune Wars mod.

I have started a Pick Your Leader variant to help playtesting. Each civ has the same starting position, and I want to find out which civs are easier or harder to win with. Please read more at this link.

(EDIT: Fixed link so it goes to the proper thread.)

SG for people wanting to move up to prince/improve their game
I've always wanted to play in a succession game, to help me improve my game, as there is alot of discussion and input in them!

So I wanted to make one, open for anyone who wants to join.

It would be just a normal game with no variants. With a pretty average leader, with no major bonuses in any area(I was thinking Zara(Although this is open for discussion), as then we don't get any happiness, health, financial(except for reduced civic costs) or militaristic benefits. As well as no overpowered UU/UB.)

For the number of players, I was thinking 4 or 5?

Also I found these rules in another thread and thought they were pretty good.

1. Me(Cialite)
2. EwIck
3. mrt309

I've just kicked off 'The Computer Knows Best: Re-boot'. BtS effort following a pre-BtS past succession game.

Prince level, but very strict game rules apparently leads to enormous frustration for even experienced players!

A roster of five has been assembled.

Looking for more for SG for people wanting to move up to prince/improve their game. We have a pretty good start going but a long ways to go still. One of our team members had to withdraw, and another has not been active for a few days, so we would appreciate additional players if anyone would like to sign up. We are looking for 1-2 more people. Here is a link to the thread.

Hello all.

I haven't played in a LONG while, and I just need to make a newb SG to get me back into the game. Because these things are always more fun together than alone.

Any newbs interested? PM me if you are.

Hi all,

Is anyone interested in playing a Warlords or Vanilla SG?
I've never played an SG, and it looks fun.

I haven't started a game yet (waiting to see if there are enough people), but the settings will be these:
No MODs (only the latest patch for each version, I think it's 2.13 for Warlords).
Monarch (I usually play on prince, and I recently went up to monarch. No luck there yet, but I'm working on it)
Normal speed, small map (so it won't take too long).
I usually randomize most other settings, but I'm open to suggestions.

I think 3 other players will be a good number.

So, anyone interested?

thread: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=9118098

Just commenced 'The Reign in Spain: Inquisition, Exploration and Enlightenment', a Spanish cultural victory on a terra map with a number of semi-historical conditions.

Started LP1: That's the wrong end of the gun. As a learning SG on Prince level. To learn about how to balance warfare and research. :) Everyone is welcome!

I was thinking about 5 players total, so I'm looking for another 4 to join.

divine intervention succession game.

Basically I play as God, and the people signing up, play as a civilization trying to stand the test of time, and everything I throw at them :lol:

The game setting will be
Noble, Tectonics, 60% water, Marathon, City Conquest, no vassals, require complete kills.
all victories enabled.

I would like 6 people, each playing 20 turns. Every 50 turns I will view the game and make a change to it (I may or may not tell what the change is)

Please feel free to sign up

Just started a new "farewell" to Civ4 SG with de Gualle here.

We're looking for 2 or 3 more players.

The save was made using BUG and BULL mods. I think you will need the BULL mod running to load the save. EDIT. Meiz beat me to it but looks like you won't need BULL to run the save.

Roster so far
grandad1982
Meiz
Nictel
?
?
?

I look forward to hearing from you!

Just started a new "farewell" to Civ4 SG with de Gualle here.

We're looking for 2 or 3 more players.

The save was made using BUG and BULL mods. I think you will need the BULL mod running to load the save. EDIT. Meiz beat me to it but looks like you won't need BULL to run the save.

Roster so far
grandad1982
Meiz
Nictel
?
?
?

I look forward to hearing from you!

What level? I'm usually Noble/Prince, looking to imrpove

Top Bottom