Civ 6 AI Battle Royal

My two predictions for tonight.

If the AI is bad - Loads of threads moaning about stupid things the AI did.
If the AI is good - Loads of threads saying its a fix and was prerecorded with human players.

Anyone who expects AI to play as well as a human is just setting unrealistic expectations. Of course the AI will make silly moves but there are a couple things I would like to see that are fair in my opinion.

1. Trade offers - AI needs to stop accepting crazy unfair deals like paying large amounts of gold for one luxury. This is game breaking.

2. Upgrades - I doubt they would show this if the AI never upgraded units but I would like to see them do a better job managing gold to keep units current.

AI Rename Cities to "Screw You Dave" and "Wonder Spam Central". Totally not being played with people.

Is city renaming in? It didn't seem functional in the preview build, or at least none of the previewers I watched could figure out how :p

One hour to go people. Remember the stream is on 2K's twitch and not the firaxis ones the previous dev videos have been on.

Uhm, 3 hours of AI doing what?

If the early let's play has shown anything, is Civ is not really something you want to watch, without a human to spice it up.

What is this? 8 AI's and not on Earth map??? You call this battle royal???

Top Bottom