Civ4 BTS v3.19 Patch

There was a bug in previous versions of BtS that allowed to reload the autosave of the turn you got Oracle or Liberalism after you chosed the tech and the tech would appeard as researched after the reload. With enough patience for reloads you could get all the tech tree :p

There was a bug in previous versions of BtS that allowed to reload the autosave of the turn you got Oracle or Liberalism after you chosed the tech and the tech would appeard as researched after the reload. With enough patience for reloads you could get all the tech tree :p

It's nice that they fixed it, but honestly, if you're willing to cheat that badly, there's always the world builder :D

I just thought I´d update Rhye's and Fall of Civilization, and checked to see if BtS needed an update as well. I thought I´d hit gold, but alas, this seems to ruin RFC. After updating BtS and replacing the mod folder in the mod\ directory, the game crashes to desktop when I try to load the mod. I guess I have to wait for a mod update...

It´s obviously nice to see that BtS is still being updated, however :)

Apparently I don't need the CD with the new patch anymore. Woo-hoo. The BTS disc was basically a full time resident of one of my CD drives. No more.

Thank you for your explanation:goodjob: I didn't know this BUG before

Apparently I don't need the CD with the new patch anymore. Woo-hoo. The BTS disc was basically a full time resident of one of my CD drives. No more.

i know civ4 complete doesn't do a disk check, that's fantastic glorious spiffy news if they included that in this patch too!

Build-specific production modifiers are no longer counted for overflow gold calculations
OT4E from civfanatics.ru has tested the patch and found ZERO gold overflow (pop-rushed and 10-forest chopped a theatre with Creative leader).

i know civ4 complete doesn't do a disk check, that's fantastic glorious spiffy news if they included that in this patch too!

Now it's said "After installing this patch, the CD is no longer required to start up and play the game."

Now it's said "After installing this patch, the CD is no longer required to start up and play the game."

that means this is the last patch. :(

Mine too. well actually I have a back-up on my hard drive taking up space. I did it after I saw my 3yr old open the drive and start playing frisbee with the CD :mad:

As good as this sounds, this is going to invalidate an awful lot of quality mods! :(

I have waited so long for no CD! I was debating buying the Complete Edition just so I could play without it but now there is no need.

Seconded. The no CD fix will be great!

Here's hoping that there is nothing broken with this 'final' patch or else we may be out of luck

Thank you.

I wouldn't worry about mods, I suspect that most modders will update there creation as time goes one.

Once again, thank you firaxis.

Any word on if tanks are still broken, or if Protective civs still get that overflow exploit?

Top Bottom